Esteemed Contributor

Good for you @Linmo!  I looked at their summer sale like a day after, and did not already see R-Pur for eyes. Woman Sad I really want/need it! R-Pur for face by the time I went to buy - gone too! Woman LOL Next time I'll be much quicker.

Respected Contributor

@sonechko Many things sold out within the first hour.  I had the 1.86 oz size of the exfoliating serum in my cart and it sold out, so I had to switch to the 1 oz (still a good buy, but not as good).   The RPur for face was a steal.  I think it's because they just introduced the newer RPur Daily last visit.    

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz when is Isomers on again? I keep eyeing the body product but still waiting for a good deal.

Valued Contributor
i like Isomers - I have tried alot of products in the last 3 or 4 years and many of them are good to great. But I seem to have gotten much of that trying and buying that out of my system. i had ordered some Isomer Try Me Kits this year and have finally started trying it. i cocktail the serums and after about an hour I apply JM Argon Oil. I actually think I could settle down with Isomers and an oil for moisture.
I love the nutri fusion phyto mist.
Valued Contributor
Does Isomers have an oil? TIA
Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze Not to butt in, but the shows start next Friday.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz - thx for posting the TTV info. It looks like a nice kit. I think it will prob be priced around $95.

And shipping, well if Manuela doesn't 'participate' the way they made Dimitri do it for his anniversary, don't expect a break.

I use & love some of the products in the TTV kit. Definitely worth a closer look,  and a nice 'try me' of highly effective products for someone new to the line.

Look forward to see what else will be offered & of course pricing! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

THIS is very-very good - excellent skin peeling/exfoliating system plus famous Isomers Sunsreen!

I was happy to stash on Micro-Derm trio at $49, and now it is at $45 with sunscreen. Hopefully, will be even less....

ISOMERS Skincare Four-Piece Micro Derm Pro Peel Skincare & Sunscreen Set - 312-061
If Sold Separately: $71.49
Evine Price: $ 45.00

312-061- ISOMERS Skincare Four-Piece Micro Derm Pro Peel Skincare & Sunscreen Set

Wow @sonechko, this kit looks very interesting & pricing should be reduced(?). I'm interested! Maybe a good alternative for the Skinn peel given the lower pricing, I can use this in between my Skinn orders, hmmmm...

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Isomer's Upcoming TTV

[ Edited ]

@Chisos wrote:
Does Isomers have an oil? TIA

@Chisos, Manuela is not much into using oils on face for hydration. Her believe system about hydrating is different, and according to it, she makes other types of products to hydrate and moisturize skin, and her hydrating products are not oils.

I do not use oils on my face, so I never looked into the only two dry oil products Isomers have, I did not have a chance to watch their presentation and do not know what they are about. I do not even know, what "dry oil" means.  Cat Happy Here they are.

307-354

Isomers Deep Hydration Dry Oil for Body - 307-354. Evine Price $24.25

307-760  Isomers Essential Youth Dry Oil Spray for Face and Body 4.06 oz - 307-760. Evine Price $56.00
Honored Contributor

I've tried the Isomers Essential Youth Dry oil for body, it was included in the fantastic Goddess Body TTV kit she offered in the past. That kit hooked me on this line, she needs to bring it back!  I didn't like the oil enuf to reorder. I much prefer Skinn Radiance oil or drugstore Neutrogena oil, my current backup

download.jpg