Respected Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Linmo I could see them pulling it if they are getting complaints and wanting Isomers to check on the Retiniacin.  Sounds like some people who have used it are not having any problems .  Some people are though and maybe they are sensitive to niacin ??  I hope they figure it out.

But lawsuit???  I think that's over reacting.  Common sense should be to stop using it.

Maybe so, but people sue for any reason these days.  Who would have ever imagined there would be a lawsuit against Wen?

Trusted Contributor

Jist wanted to post a quick update about this kit.  I just received mine today as I purchased when it was on advanced order.  I tried the whole kit tonight, after doing a Skinn ABC Peel and had no problem with the Retiniacin.  I have a feeling using the Retiniacin after a peel is a no-no, but I went for it and so far, so good.  Smiley Happy

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

Jist wanted to post a quick update about this kit.  I just received mine today as I purchased when it was on advanced order.  I tried the whole kit tonight, after doing a Skinn ABC Peel and had no problem with the Retiniacin.  I have a feeling using the Retiniacin after a peel is a no-no, but I went for it and so far, so good.  Smiley Happy

@BExplorerGlad to hear that you didn't have any issues with it.  I wonder if the advance orders might be from a different batch of retiniacin.   I guess we'll see reviews from others as they receive it.  I've always loved the retiniacin (and most of their other products), but have had reactions from a couple of items.