Contributor

Re: Is this Dr. P. TSV all that and a bag of chips??

I'm curious, looked up each item in the 3 pack on ebay and you can get new sealed ones bought seperately for under 75.00. Are they really marked up that much on the Q??

Respected Contributor

@Sthomaslover wrote:

I'm curious, looked up each item in the 3 pack on ebay and you can get new sealed ones bought seperately for under 75.00. Are they really marked up that much on the Q??

Yes.  Always.

Respected Contributor

@Sthomaslover  Your right, the NP Night you can find SEALED w/out box for under 30. Wow!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HULAGIRL Hi, I've been a Perricone user for years. I been using a few Isomer products. Recently I order a few new Isomers. I've stopped using Perricone while I try Isomers. I'm not seeing anything improving thus far, actually, I'm seeing my skin starting to look worse, drying, etc., I still want to give Isomers more time, but for how long- I don't know. 

I'm for sure getting this TSV on autoship, maybe 2 of them.  His products, for me, last a long time, 6 months at least. I have all 3 items in the TSV.

What have I noticed from these and his other items:

firming, lifting of slacking cheeks, above eye area below eyebrow, upper lip area lines, eye hollows built up, neck tighter, a glowy-dewy restoration

You may say why did I try Isomers if I'm seeing my skin with the above results- because I like to try other lines that I feel and trust are reliable. I know Isomers is a fantastic, science based, no frills, no fillers brand, and Manuela is the same.  I do use some of her products, this latest try I'm not so sure my skin likes them, but, yes, I do use a few which I won't give up, unless I find something else that exceeds them. 

I love Perricone's; Chia Seed oil, Neuropeptide products, Vit C, Reserve Line, and a few others.

Yes, you can find his products on Ebay for very low $, however, when I tried them from different sellers saying they bought them in bulk- no pumps- say they're refills,or pulled from shelves of stores, or manufacturer,  etc., (they're pulled for a reason not just because the bottle or label have a problem) the few I've tried from Ebay have been watery, smelled awlful, had something in the cream or serum....I said no more.

and no seal- when something isn't sealed I stay away- air gets in- the item loses it's integrity of ingredients and not saying anyone does this- but I feel it's very easy to subsitute liquids and creams- I know what each product I buy looks like, feels like and smells like, a few times the items I bought were nothing like what they should have been.

And exp dates are unclear. 

There are counterfeit products out there, not just perricone, and not saying these were...

Sorry, back to your question;  this is a great price when you break down 3 products @ $70 per. and know they're authentic, new, sealed and....

.... it's very improtant to me knowing if for any reason it's not working or I don't like it I can return it. 

I really do like his line.Cat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

I so agree @SeaMaiden.

Honored Contributor

I'll take the bag of chips.

Valued Contributor

@SahmIam  Same thing for me. I usually get at least 6 months out of any auto-delivery kit. Usually what happens with me is the auto-delivery ends and I haven't gotten more than a total of 2 shipments. I don't like to "stock up" as it would probably expire or lose effectiveness by the time I was ready to use it.

“The price of light is less than the cost of darkness.”
– Arthur C. Nielsen
Super Contributor

I will admit that the last time they offered a Dr. Perricone set as TSV, I fell for it. I used it faithfully for 6 months and really saw no difference in my skin in any way. I just don't get all the women who call in and say that it has worked wonders for them! It was just a waste of quite a chunk of money for me.

Deep In The Heart of Texas
Respected Contributor

Tried Perricone on my dry menopausal skin and it made it even drier. This is a no go for me.