Respected Contributor

Is the Serious Skincare Egg the same as the Nuface?

I'm tempted to get the Nuface Mini but have the SSC Egg and saw no difference. I thought I read on this board that they are totally different. Can anyone tell me? Also, can you use the Nuface on your neck and chest?
Respected Contributor

Re: Is the Serious Skincare Egg the same as the Nuface?

Anyone???
Respected Contributor

Does anyone have the NuFace and like it? Anyone have both the Egg and NuFace?
TIA.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]
Nuface, Serious Skincare EGG. The FaceMaster are all micro-current devices. They strengthen the underlying muscles in the face and neck. The Nuface is the easiest to use. They all require a gel for the devices to work. You will see results from all three.......but you must use them on a daily basis as with any facial device, once you stop using them your results stop and your back to square one. They are time consuming.......!!! Hope this helps. With the FaceMaster because of the wands you can get in smaller places on you face and eye area. You can use all three machines on your neck area just not directly over your thyroid area.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]
micro-current devices. They strengthen the underlying muscles in the face and neck. The Nuface is the easiest to use. They all require a gel for the devices to work. You will see results from all three.......but you must use them on a daily basis as with any facial device, once you stop using them your results stop and your back to square one. They are time consuming.......!!! Hope this helps. With the FaceMaster because of the wands you can get in smaller places on you face and eye area. You can use all three machines on your neck area just not directly over your thyroid area.

Thank you. I thought someone said that the EGG was not really micro current. Since I have that I will probably cancel the NuFace.
Trusted Contributor

I had the egg thing and couldn't tell that it did much. 

New Contributor

I have the Nuface, love it, works FOR ME with patience and faithful useage which has been cumulative.  I saw the difference using it on one side of face only & not running to the mirror after every treatment to see the results.  I just let it play out and after about 3 months of faithful, daily, useage I noticed fuller cheeks after about 3 months.  I did purchase the egg, but returned before useage due to what I considered poor quality: battery operation that does not come with a recharging cradle & a flimsy battery compartment cover.  Therefore I cannot comment on its efficacy.  Also I saw Dr. Perricone recommend a microcurrent device although he DID NOT ENDORSE A PARTICULAR BRAND.

Esteemed Contributor

@Valstybaby  When I bought the egg I used it religiously and was very happy with the results.  I had to stop using it for a time as I was having dental issues and didn't want to "rock the boat".  I have returned to using it after about a six month hiatus and within a few days I "feel" results.

Respected Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@Valstybaby  When I bought the egg I used it religiously and was very happy with the results.  I had to stop using it for a time as I was having dental issues and didn't want to "rock the boat".  I have returned to using it after about a six month hiatus and within a few days I "feel" results.

Thank you. I fell off the boat but will restart!