Contributor
or is there something different about the SHP oil? I have been using it since it arrived in the 3pc OTO and the results have been amazing. I didn't get the same results with the WCM or the SOB oils. I could do without the lingering honey scent, but honestly it doesn't matter because it is working so well. I originally thought the seasonal ingredients were in such small amounts in the oils that they wouldn't really make that big of a difference in the performance from season to season, but there is definitely something in the SHP that is doing wonderful things for my hair. Am I just imagining this? Anyone else getting different results with SHP seasonal oil than the others?
Valued Contributor

I honestly think it's the honey extracts in it. I get wonderful results too!

Super Contributor

This is my favorite oil ever! I do think it's even more moisturizing than the others.

Esteemed Contributor

I use Lav oil in my leave-in. I use SHP oil the same way.

The SHP series is doing wonderful things for my hair! My curl definition is awesome.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Valued Contributor
I wish I liked the scent more! The results are good, but I'm not fond of the smell. :-( I'm still using it though, cause as Honey said the curl definition is great!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Honored Contributor
On 6/25/2014 BethanyB said: I wish I liked the scent more! The results are good, but I'm not fond of the smell. :-( I'm still using it though, cause as Honey said the curl definition is great!

Bethany, I was just thinking about you. I was just watching a Dr. Oz episode and, once again, he mentioned the healing benefits of manuka honey.

-- bebe Smile

Valued Contributor
On 6/25/2014 bebe777 said:
On 6/25/2014 BethanyB said: I wish I liked the scent more! The results are good, but I'm not fond of the smell. :-( I'm still using it though, cause as Honey said the curl definition is great!

Bethany, I was just thinking about you. I was just watching a Dr. Oz episode and, once again, he mentioned the healing benefits of manuka honey.

-- bebe Smile

I've been using mostly the SHP oil lately. It really is nice! Just wish the smell agreed with me more. But the 613edt is helping with that! I haven't used it on my scalp yet, but my skin is Oh So Soft! Lol! I'll try it on my scalp this weekend, maybe during the Wen show and Chat! :-)
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Respected Contributor

I love the SHP oil and especially the scent. It is the first seasonal oil that I have ever used and I like it better than the core oils.

Respected Contributor
The SHP oil seems thinner than the other oils. I really like it. I wish I liked the scent better. It does smell better than the cc.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Frequent Contributor

I'm betting its the honey. One of the ""in"" treatments now for bedsores and chronic wound care is a honey product.

I'm in mourning as I knocked over an open TT oil bottle and lost half. Should have seen me on the bathroom floor trying to scoop up the spill with that little dropper......