Esteemed Contributor

Is anyone here watching the QVC Beauty IQ channel online?

Is anyone here watching the QVC Beauty IQ channel online? It looks like fun videoclips strung together from past on air beauty presentations. 

I'm watching online via the QVC app.

Valued Contributor

Re: Is anyone here watching the QVC Beauty IQ channel online?

This is the first I've heard of it.  Thanks for the heads-up! 

I haven't checked into the spare QVC channel they have in awhile...has anyone been watching?  I'm wondering if they have given it any type of format, or still mainly showing repeats from their original channel?

SerenityNow!
"Be as a bird perched on a frail branch that she feels bending beneath her; still she sings away all the same, knowing she has wings." ~Victor Hugo
Esteemed Contributor

I wish QVC would fix their boards re: the ipad as I can't copy and paste in order to link to the Beauty IQ live feed, but anyway I think it's likely a soft launch of a new QVC channel.

I watch QVC and QVC Plus online as they do not broadcast on TV in Canada. The quality of the live feed is better using their app rather than the website live feed.

QVC Plus is a mix of live programming and repeated broadcasts that aired eaelier on QVC. I notice that the Monday night fashion shows that air on QVC get repeated on QVC Plus a few hours later.

Respected Contributor

I did go and look at it on-line. Pretty much a continual repeat of the same products in repeat shows over the course of a day.

However if you are really into the QVC beauty thing it's 24/7 for you!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

I too looked at it on line (can't access plus or beauty on my cable) but it's 'prerecorded'.

Isn't it a new endeavor?! Why is it already prerecorded stuff?

Why bother if you can't provide something new? Doesn't strike me as a particularly smart business move...

Honored Contributor

I didn't know it existed, so thank you for posting this.

If you click the Shop QVC TV pulldown menu at the top right of the desktop site, there's an option to Watch QVC TV. I clicked that and noticed that they changed the toggle from QVC and QVC Plus to a pulldown that now lists those channels AND Beauty iQ.

Here's a link directly to the live stream: http://www.qvc.com/LiveShowDisplay?storeId=10251&catalogId=10151&langId=-1&channelCode=SCI&cm_sp=LIV...

Regular Contributor

I just watched it today for a couple of hours (background noise, really). It's a good idea, but they don't even put up the item number and graphics, etc. and they cut off the presentations which is really annoying!
Smile, it makes everyone wonder what you're up to!
Joined QVC boards long before the last two conversions!
Respected Contributor

Oooh -- that's cool!  I just searched for Beauty IQ in the searched bar and it popped up.  I never knew it existed.  I've never seen this host before.... 

Regular Contributor

I would really like to keep this going so that more people could check out this channel and comment on it. 

I do think that the Beauty IQ channel is a really,  really good idea.  Q just needs our input to make it better! 

Smile, it makes everyone wonder what you're up to!
Joined QVC boards long before the last two conversions!
QVC Social Team

[ Edited ]

@TY wrote:

Is anyone here watching the QVC Beauty IQ channel online? It looks like fun videoclips strung together from past on air beauty presentations. 

I'm watching online via the QVC app.

So happy to hear you are enjoying the new channel !!