Super Contributor

Re: Is QVC the only place to buy Edward Bess products?

On 9/6/2014 HappyDaze said:
On 9/6/2014 Colonel Meow said:

HD - The cover creme is the product that I am most interested in as well. (I have rosacea and melasma.) However, in last night's demo, it seemed hard for the model to properly blend it out. Also, I thought most of the models looked <em>unnaturally</em> light under their eyes (where I'm assuming they applied the cover creme).

I thought on the one model with the bob that she used wayyyy too much, I wonder if that is why it looked too light underneath? It seemed like something like that you'd only need a tiny bit. But I couldn't really see what you are referring to on the other models because of the tiny laptop screen, lol!

Last night, I actually said out loud, "What are you doing? That's too much!" LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

The eye pencils looked rock hard.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

HD - The cover creme is the product that I am most interested in as well. (I have rosacea and melasma.) However, in last night's demo, it seemed hard for the model to properly blend it out. Also, I thought most of the models looked <em>unnaturally</em> light under their eyes (where I'm assuming they applied the cover creme).

I thought on the one model with the bob that she used wayyyy too much, I wonder if that is why it looked too light underneath? It seemed like something like that you'd only need a tiny bit. But I couldn't really see what you are referring to on the other models because of the tiny laptop screen, lol!

Last night, I actually said out loud, "What are you doing? That's too much!" LOL!!!

I was cringing as she tried to blend and the concealer had already set up. Then he had her use the brush (she should have used it first instead of her fingers)

Super Contributor

moonstone - you and me both!

Honored Contributor

hahaha, so did I!!!

Honored Contributor

and good grief that hair is TO DIE FOR! wow!

It sure is!

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

So funny you guys mention his hair- love it! In almost my 3 years of just using WEN there has never been a product that has tempted me like his Edward Bess Black Sea Hair Hero!!
Contributor

I think some Neiman Marcus stores and the NM web site carries them..

Super Contributor

Go to Neiman Marcus

Respected Contributor

It's nice to see a new beauty vendor on QVC.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder