Esteemed Contributor

Inside Q magazine subscription

Hi everyone! I haven't had a chance to post in quite a while, but tonight I've grabbed a bit of "me time" and am reading the Wen board. Yippee!!

I noticed a number of posts regarding the Inside Q magazine, so I called QVC customer service to find out what's up. The agent I spoke with didn't know the rationale behind QVC's new policy, but here's what she told me...

If you already have an Inside Q magazine subscription then all of your current benefits will continue going forward. You will continue to receive Inside Q magazing monthly. When your current subscription runs out it will be renewed automatically and at no charge. As a thank you to the current Inside Q members, they will not be charged for renewal subscriptions. The online edition of Inside Q magazine will continue to be available.

The QVC agent I spoke with didn't know why QVC has made this decision, but Inside Q is not accepting any new subscriptions.

The decision might have something to do with the fact that some people are upset that QVC was charging $12 for the annual Inside Q subscription and that QVC wanted to resolve this discussion.

I told her that as much as I appreciated a free renewal, that I would rather pay for Inside Q and have everyone be allowed to purchase an annual subscription. After all, fair is fair. And I asked her to have my feedback on this issue passed along.

- bebe

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View