Frequent Contributor

Re: If this new board was being graded I would give a D-

Have to agree it is not user friendly at all .Please qvc redo the forums to make it easier I will give a grade of a DCat Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

I'd give it a solid "D". 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

You people are quite generous, I give this a big fat F! It was so much more user friendly before. Now I can't find my most recent activity or sub divisions of some topics. I don't know who thought this was better. I feel if it ain't broke don't fix it!

Respected Contributor

I'd give it an "F" for FAIL.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor

Plus, look at your "registered" date.  WRONG! (mine is wrong)

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Super Contributor

It is getting much, much better though from when it first came out.  I think I can live with it now that they've fixed the formatting.  It really is way better today.Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I think they have earned a D. Perhaps had they emailed directions for use, instead of relying on other posters to learn how to use it!
Respected Contributor

Yes I just clicked on a couple days ago and here it was!....I called as I thought the boards were down and the CS said oh they are, they are making some changes...That was it....

Hearts, tags, my Husband who works on computers all day said, wow what a mess!...

I don't need more things to figure out, this was a simple part of my day...oh well, some like it I guess...not me

Valued Contributor

i'm so not digging on this new forum. 

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Respected Contributor

Hello, Persephonel. Smiley Happy

Well.......actually, in my opinion, I would give the new board......an A.

I've been enjoying it more. I like that you can choose an avatar, I like that you can tag threads (makes it easier to fine them, to me), I like that when you type the @ symbol the poster's name will automatically come up and a few other things. This is just me, though.

I am sorry that others are having some trouble with the new QVC forum and don't like it.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder