Occasional Contributor

If Wen is discontinued due to the current lawsuit, what are we going to use now!

I have been happy with Wen for one year,  but have friends who say they are losing hair and going off Wen.  I am worried.  It almost looks like he is prepping the company to become a body and perfume line.  Any thoughts, and what would you use for color treated fine hair if there was no Wen??  Frantic to find another great shampoo or cc.

Honored Contributor

Re: If Wen is discontinued due to the current lawsuit, what are we going to use now!

I'm not worried about WEN being discontinued, not even a little bit.

Respected Contributor

Re: If Wen is discontinued due to the current lawsuit, what are we going to use now!

I agree, I don't think Wen is going away - every big company has lawsuits. 

Honored Contributor

The stuff I've read on the lawsuit doesn't even phase me. I don't think they have a chance in heck of proving their claim. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

lol, it won't be discontinued.

Respected Contributor

Wen is here to stay. Not worried in the least.

Respected Contributor

I'm not worried.  If you are that concerned,remember  litigation can take a long time.  Years even.  In the years to come there may be new as yet un-thought of products to choose from.  DON'T be frantic today over something that may not happen.  ENJOY your WEN and be happy with it.  As my Grandma used to say... Don't borrow trouble.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Edited to be kinder. 

WEN is a great product like many other products some products just don't agree with others.

Like face creams, some people ADORE one type where another breaks out in boils from it. 

Everything reacts differently on people.

Honored Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

Not to sound mean but 7 post.....  and this is what you come on here to do? Bash Wen.  I may be jumping to conclusions but it always seems like it's the ones that are never on here that jump on here to take a jab.

Now who would think you sound mean when you call the OP out about bashing WEN, when she only asked a question. No wonder people don't want to start a post here, or am I jumping to conclusions!

Respected Contributor

@candys mine wrote:

I'm not worried.  If you are that concerned,remember  litigation can take a long time.  Years even.  In the years to come there may be new as yet un-thought of products to choose from.  DON'T be frantic today over something that may not happen.  ENJOY your WEN and be happy with it.  As my Grandma used to say... Don't borrow trouble.  

@candys mine My grandmother used to say "Don't borrow worry."  Our grandmothers would no doubt have been friends!