Trusted Contributor

Would it be possible to go more than 2 days without a presentation?  I feel it, oops, is over emphasized.  This is not a criticism of the creator.

Valued Contributor
Spoiler

I am guessing they are on sporadically this month because they have a couple items supersized for this month only. The schedule will probably be back to normal when those supersized items go away at the end of the month.

It's similar when Chaz Dean sells WEN gallons for a month, we see a lot of him and his pups and then he heads back home. 🛫

Esteemed Contributor

Wondering if Q is trying to sell out what is in inventory before L'Oreal takes over and contracts have to be renegotiated for airtime.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with you. I was so disappointed that Jamie sold the line to L'Oreal. I won't be buying the products after the change over. I'm not a big fan of drug store quality products. And, IT is not cheap. 

Honored Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

I agree with you. I was so disappointed that Jamie sold the line to L'Oreal. I won't be buying the products after the change over. I'm not a big fan of drug store quality products. And, IT is not cheap. 

Just because L'Oreal bought IT doesn't mean the products are going to become drug store quality.  

L'Oreal owns Lancome, Georgio Armani, Kiehls, Clarisonic, Urban Decay, Skin Ceuticals, La Roch-Posay, Essie and several others. 

Honored Contributor
Loreal tests on animals-bye bye no way 😒
Frequent Contributor

I love when the Q focuses on a new cosmetic line and we watch the last must have line get less and less air time til there's none at all. Same with hair products.  Remember when BE had a kazillion presentations a month along with Smashbox and Tarte? Pepper them with Laura Geller and Mally and that's all we saw. I think you are right - as soon as they are bought out and contracts are rewritten we see less and less of the new fave.