Respected Contributor

Seems like this is on everyday!! Is it just me, or anyone else think that?? I was about to order something (forgot the product) but after reading reviews changed my mind.

Reviews anyone??

Respected Contributor

Seems like they have cosmetics on constantly. The same brands, the same stuff, always. (Oh, and each one is the best! Funny how that is possible.)

Must make a lot of $$ from cosmetics.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Valued Contributor
I use a lot of her makeup. It is good! There was a problem with her celebration foundation, when it first came out, they fixed it now it is good. I use her foundation, highlighters, lipstains, the tight line mascara is amazing! Also her finishing powder, brows etc...
Honored Contributor

there are so many reviews of the products on the forums- did you try a search? It will bring up tons of reviews.

Respected Contributor

I like the Celebration Foundation. I don't find that it performs like it does for her in the demo. I have rosacea, not as bad at Jamie's, and I cannot get anywhere near the coverage she does. I'm beginning to wonder if there is something on that brush she uses besides the foundation (a hidden concealer maybe?). I have to use MAC Studio Fix to cover up the redness that shows through.

Contributor

It's just like any other product line. The reps are "there" at the Q for a few days and have several shows while at the location. The same thing happens with Rachael Ray, Hungry Girl, etc.

I personally LOVE IT products and look forward to each and every show. If you don't care for the products, just skip it and wait for something you like to be presented.

Respected Contributor
On 2/24/2014 connie b said:

It's just like any other product line. The reps are "there" at the Q for a few days and have several shows while at the location. The same thing happens with Rachael Ray, Hungry Girl, etc.

I personally LOVE IT products and look forward to each and every show. If you don't care for the products, just skip it and wait for something you like to be presented.

Believe me, I skip anything I am not interested in(the hosts are too annoying)... I was just curious if I was the only 1, who thought it was on ALOT?? BE used to be the #1 make-up shown, since leslie is gone, it isn't on as much.

Honored Contributor

I like the IT Bye Bye Pores powder and stocked up on it. Now I really don't care for their other items. I tried and returned the purple shadow trio. Didn't like a sample of her older brow pencil; think it has been redone now though. Concealer was okay, but now I don't use it. Bought and returned the Luminizer too so now I'm not ordering everything that comes on the shows. Jamie has been on quite often. BE is not on as much since Leslie isn't on. (except briefly on the Lisa Robertson Show)

Honored Contributor

I don't watch all that much, but I do see it on quite often, although no more than a lot of brands in general.

I am using the concealer and like it very much.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor
On 2/24/2014 Peaches McPhee said:

Seems like they have cosmetics on constantly. The same brands, the same stuff, always. (Oh, and each one is the best! Funny how that is possible.)

Must make a lot of $$ from cosmetics.

Yep they make millions of $$$$$. And we keep believing and buying!!!!