New Contributor

Because Jamie works with plastic surgens and dermatoligst's to invent these products, I cannot believe they do not come with a spatula to get the product out of the jar instead of using your fingers. Which contaminate's the product.

Honored Contributor

@S Miller wrote:

Because Jamie works with plastic surgens and dermatoligst's to invent these products, I cannot believe they do not come with a spatula to get the product out of the jar instead of using your fingers. Which contaminate's the product.

She's never actually said she worked with dermatologist, just that she has worked with plastic surgeons but I don't even think she has even said she worked with plastic surgeons to invent the products.

Esteemed Contributor

You've heard of "Fuzzy" math.  Well IT's surgeon -  and Josie's nut story.................. calls for another fuzzy category.

Honored Contributor
My love affair with IT over. Loreal tests on animals-bye bye IT.
Trusted Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
My love affair with IT over. Loreal tests on animals-bye bye IT.

All the products I used to like have sold out to animal testing.  I loved some Philosophy, PTR, Tarte, IT -  now I'm DONE with all of them.  I'm sure the list is even longer but those were on the tip of my brain at the moment.

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@S Miller wrote:

She's never actually said she worked with dermatologist, just that she has worked with plastic surgeons but I don't even think she has even said she worked with plastic surgeons to invent the products.

Her commercial most definitely says both.  Dermatologists and Plastic Surgeons.  I'm so sick of that commercial.

*Call Tyrone*