Valued Contributor

Does anyone know the amount of foundation production the compact? The YouTube video of it said it was supersized!

Super Contributor

@Blondelle wrote:

Does anyone know the amount of foundation production the compact? The YouTube video of it said it was supersized!

• Each shipment includes 0.34-fl oz CC+ Veil Beauty Fluid Foundation Compact; 0.34-fl of CC+ Veil Beauty Fluid Foundation Refill Cartridge; 0.148-oz CC+ Creme Blush in Je Ne Sais Quoi, a universal soft pink shade; and 0.11-oz Blurred Lines Lipstick in Je Ne Sais Quoi, a universal soft pink shade; shipments arrive approximately every four months for two years
Esteemed Contributor

@susandee wrote:

@Blondelle wrote:

• Each shipment includes 0.34-fl oz CC+ Veil Beauty Fluid Foundation Compact; 0.34-fl of CC+ Veil Beauty Fluid Foundation Refill Cartridge; 0.148-oz CC+ Creme Blush in Je Ne Sais Quoi, a universal soft pink shade; and 0.11-oz Blurred Lines Lipstick in Je Ne Sais Quoi, a universal soft pink shade; shipments arrive approximately every four months for two years

I noticed too, the blogger said "supersized", but the compact looks like it is a regular size. I thought, she meant supersized meaning it comes with a re-fill.

Respected Contributor

@ellietoo wrote:

Wow. I just read that there is only .34 of an ounce of fluid in that makeup sponge. That is mighty expensive CC. No wonder people are saying that it does not last long.

Most foundations are a full ounce and this one is priced at $38.00 for a fraction of an ounce if sold separately. That is not something I would or could continue to fork out money for.

yes but don't forget you also get a refill compact of the same size so it is like getting a super size compact foundation.

Respected Contributor

@Blondelle wrote:

Each shipment includes 0.34-fl oz CC+ Veil Beauty Fluid Foundation Compact;   AND 0.34-fl of CC+  Veil Beauty Fluid Foundation Refill Cartridge(get 2, 1 foundation & 1 refill, of these for the price of one)

I think this is what she meant by super size since you not only get the compact but also a refill which I have never seen done or given before so, good deal.

Respected Contributor

Re: IT cosmetic TSV

[ Edited ]

@doglover3 wrote:

@Blondelle wrote:

Each shipment includes 0.34-fl oz CC+ Veil Beauty Fluid Foundation Compact;   AND 0.34-fl of CC+  Veil Beauty Fluid Foundation Refill Cartridge(get 2, 1 foundation & 1 refill, of these for the price of one)

I think this is what she meant by super size since you not only get the compact but also a refill which I have never seen done or given before so, good deal.

Surprisingly, Jaime also said the Veil Compact is Supersized in her first show of the night. The Veil Compact is not supersized. There is just a refill. It's the idea that you are getting more than you normally do when you purchase the Veil Compact. Many women have stated that there is hardly any product in the Veil Compact.

SUPERSIZED should mean supersized and an example of this would be Jaime's TSV with the CC Foundation Tube that is more than double the size than what she sells normally. It was this TSV (March 10, 2014)

No Image Found  The tube is 2.53 ounces and is $49.54 with the lip gloss and tightline mascara (no brush beginning with second auto delivery) and it is more than double the size of the regular size.  The original TSV was $59.98 which included the brush.

Whereas the

IT Cosmetics Anti-Aging Full Coverage Physical SPF50 CC Cream - A231985This tube is 1.08 ounces is $38.00.

So in actuality, today's TSV isn't bad because you get the brow power in subsequent auto deliveries and no brush for the $49.50. However, this brow power was in the previous TSV last November 2015. I wish the skinny brow pencil was included but there are too many colors and would be difficult to coordinate.

Jaime used to supersize the bye bye under eye concealer in many of her TSVs. Most of us have a lifetime worth of bye bye under eye concealer.

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@doglover3 wrote:

I am going to order, now, what color.

In my Mally like this I have light medium but in the IT CC  which I gave away, way too heavy for me I had light.

In the BE serum foundation I have Bare Shell and in L'Oreal tru match lumi I have 3n.

I don't know if I should order light or medium.

I have very dark hair, hazel green eyes but am more light in complexion although in a lot I get light medium and even have a medium on an older Mally foundation so, what color, any suggestions?

Hi - I'm in a similar situation. My skin and eye color are like yours, but I have blonde hair. I usually wear the second color down from the fairest in any makeup line. When I first got IT's Celebration foundation, I ordered Light. It was WAY too light, so I tried Medium and that worked. Then when Celebration Illumination came out I went back to Light and it was perfect. I don't have any of the CC creams. I'm going to try to see it in person tonight if I can. But this is what I'm probably going to base my decision on: On the video here, they put Medium on Leah. She wears Light in a lot of the other brands. So if I had to decide right now, I'd go with Medium!  Smiley Happy

Well, I didn't get a chance to see it in person, but I asked on the TSV forum under the IT Q&A thread. Jacqueline from IT advised me to go with the Medium. Since Leah, Jamie, and Sandra are all wearing Medium, I think I agree. So that's what I ordered! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

beach-mom, hubby was watching and I ordered the light after also on that same board and asked but when he saw 2 of the models in medium he said that's what you should get so, I ordered one of each.

I will keep both since I can mix them and I love that shade of blush and lipstick plus the 2 brushes BUT I will cancel AD on the one that isn't the best color for me.

I was going with light but he kept saying you need medium? I have light in other all but Mally defender bb which is light/medium.

Valued Contributor
Thanks! I think I'm going to pass. It's mostly silicones. The good stuff in at the end of the deck. I like the CC cream as there's more skincare ingredients in it. The lipstick and blush look like more summer type colors. It would have been nice for it to have had an eye-shadow trio or the new mascara. Looks kinda boring as is! Another great CC type product is the matte version of the Revision Intellishade. SPF 45 and adapts to your skintone. Beautiful finish on it. You can get it on EBay for about $35 and 1.7 oz.
Honored Contributor

@doglover3 wrote:

beach-mom, hubby was watching and I ordered the light after also on that same board and asked but when he saw 2 of the models in medium he said that's what you should get so, I ordered one of each.

I will keep both since I can mix them and I love that shade of blush and lipstick plus the 2 brushes BUT I will cancel AD on the one that isn't the best color for me.

I was going with light but he kept saying you need medium? I have light in other all but Mally defender bb which is light/medium.

@doglover3 - You did the best thing! I always worry that if I do need another shade it will be gone. After getting Jacqueline's advice I'm pretty confident in the Medium. I'm going to Ulta in a while to double check, but I've already ordered it. Let us know what you think when you get yours! Smiley Happy