Occasional Contributor

IT TSV 3/27 auto delivery shades

I clicked through the email to preorder the tsv for Friday and noticed something about the auto delivery option. If I am reading it right, the only thing that will change for the future shipments is new seasonal eyeshadow shades and no brushes. Does this mean we will be getting the same face disc every 90 days?! This seems insane to me, there is no way I could use that thing up in that short of time. If they can't change the shades in the disc then they should only have included it in the first shipment, and given us different brushes for each additional shipment. If they would have done this I would gladly get the auto delivery and I would pay the full price each time too. I am just hoping everyone notices this and doesn't end up with four of the same face disc things! If I read the auto delivery information wrong then I am sorry. Let me know what you guys think.

Super Contributor

Re: IT TSV 3/27 auto delivery shades

You can push the next delivery back farther if you don't want it that quick. Or just get the one delivery.

Frequent Contributor

I think it is the same disk I still have from a TSV a long time ago. {#emotions_dlg.huh} I am curious about the new CC cream, but probably will wait and try that, alone, in the future.

Occasional Contributor

On 3/26/2015 KMBSAB said:

You can push the next delivery back farther if you don't want it that quick. Or just get the one delivery.

I think that is what I am going to do {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}, just get the first set. Thanks!

Contributor