Regular Contributor

Loving this mascara & have had numerous people ask me what type I am wearing.  My question is, will this ever come in a waterproof formula????  I am a fitness/karate instructor and sometimes I need a waterproof.  Does anyone know?

Honored Contributor

You'll have to ask Jamie or It Cosmetics. Try asking on their social media pages, like Facebook or Twitter.

You can also try a waterproof topcoat mascara. I live in a place where it's often humid and any mascara that isn't waterproof can be a nightmare. I use Anastasia Lash Genius over any non-waterproof mascaras I have when it's humid out. It's more trouble and expense than finding a good waterproof mascara, but can make a difference when you find a mascara you love but can't find a waterproof version.

Here are 6 you can try: http://www.allure.com/beauty-products/2015/best-waterproof-mascara-top-coats#slide=1

Respected Contributor

I love it too-and I love Jaime's Tightline Mascara, and Super Hero seems to take the place of it. I posted about Super Hero a few weeks ago and I should have posted an update. A couple of weeks ago, I went to use it and it was slimy and gray. I was going to throw it away, but I'm glad I didn't: I remembered a step that just about all MU artist suggests: blot the brush and then apply. I have had no problems since and by blotting, I really get separation of my lashes and I love the lengthening property.

Poodlepet2

Respected Contributor

I'm loving it too!

Super Contributor

I've been using it for a month or so. Loved it, but clumping lately.

Regular Contributor

Thanks!!!!!