Contributor

IT ILLUMINATION CELEBRATION QUESTION?

Can anyone tell me if they do the Super-size on the Illumination Celebration Foundation as well as the original that they are currently offering??  My sister is interested in trying this line and I was telling her I thought they did (at one time) offer the Illumination Celebration in the super-size and didn't want to steer her wrong and have her pass on this offer to wait on the illumination if they don't end up offering it down the road.. Thanks for any help.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: IT ILLUMINATION CELEBRATION QUESTION?

They offered  the illumination supersize last Spring- try it at Ulta first !!! I needed a medium in illumination and tan in 'regular' celebration.  I was happy I tried it before ordering!

Contributor

Thanks much for the suggestion about checking out the shade at Ulta.  I will let her know  to look for the Illumination super-size next spring.  Appreciate you taking the time to respond.  

Contributor

[ Edited ]

For what it's worth, I just adore this formula by It Cosmetics!  I like it more than the original "Celebration" ... and ordered a shade lighter than I did with the original.  I use the Illumination one in Light and even with a Summer tan now, it blends beautifully.  It has just the right amount of "illumination" and does NOT look phony, at all.

I'm over 60 years old, and the ILLUMINATION Celebration just smooths over my face, and is completely flattering.   (You might try the bay on this product)   I won't be without Illumination Celebration ...since I first experienced using it.  LOVE !!!

PS:  I use it over my beloved,  ALGENIST GENIUS ... the very best facial and neck,  "anti aging cream"  I've ever used!  Great for your face,  eyes, neck, "decolletage"  area, too.  this is my "base" for my It Cosmetics Illumination Celebration.   If I have the time, adding a great primer is extra nice.

(Have used many brands of skin care!)  GO........ ALGENIST GENIUS !!!

Best wishes!   Smiley Happy

DM Tiara  in Califonria