Super Contributor

IT Foundations "CC" vs "Bye Bye"

I am liking the regular CC Your Skin but better Foundation SPF50 in the tube. Wish I had purchased the super size when it was available. So now I am buying TSV because it comes with a CC tube foundation. However I don't know if I will like the CC Cream Illumination SPF50 due to it possibly having sparkle effect. Then I noticed on Jamie's Website that she has a BYE BYE Foundation Full Coverage Moisturizer for $65 which intrigues me since I like her BBUE.

Any thoughts on the foundations?

Respected Contributor

Re: IT Foundations ""CC"" vs ""Bye Bye""

I love the CC foundation spf 50. I have both bye bye pores powders, and not too crazy about either. The illuminating, is ok just for the cheek area. Its very sparkly. The other powder is chaulky matte, and makes me choke...its sooo fine. It cancels the dewy look. I'll stay with cc spf 50...I get compliments, and need the spf here in Florida. Alot of coverage with this cream...less is better.

Super Contributor

Thank you Dazlin. I agree SPF is important especially in FL. I like having it included in the CC. haven't tried the powder yet, but will soon.
Trusted Contributor

I hope the new CC in the Illumination version isn't sparkly. They kept saying during the presentations I watched that it was NOT sparkly but just gives you a ""glow"". Who knows Smiley Wink But I hope I like it!

KJPA
Super Contributor

i love her CC cream, it makes my skin look so flawless and dewy. my skin never looked better .i was lucky enough to get it in the big tube. i highly recommend

Super Contributor

KJPA - I too hope the new CC isn't sparkly. Scarlett - I wish I had gotten the super size CC.