Esteemed Contributor

I agree the Celebration foundation in the compact is awful.  Looks like chalk and now I am stuck with two because I didn't send them back.  Last show I ordered the CC cream and immediately sent it back with a $6.95 return fee plus the original shipping of course.  I also returned the night cream and brow product.  I am done with IT cosmetics.

Respected Contributor

I tried both--the IT celebration foundation and the IT spf50 one recently. I had to write bad reviews for both. What a waste of money. No matter how carefully I tried to apply them, I looked MADE UP, which is never good. The presentations are downright untruthful because in neither case do the foundations give you the look of natural skin, which is what the salesgirl/spokeswoman promised. I will not buy any more IT cosmetics, and I am back to my mineral stuff. For awhile I used and lined gelled "real deal" foundation, and then it was no longer available. That has happened with other geller products--I am liking something and then I can't reorder it, so I have stopped looking at that brand, too. 

Trusted Contributor

@c_la_vee wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

I've only tried her original celebration foundation and it definitely accentuated even the tiniest of lines and made me look like I have large pores and I don't. I thought it was a really bad foundation in general. Certainly there are alot better powder foundations on the market. Very overrated.

And yes, I have no idea why she says it doesn't settle into fine lines, etc when showing the models- like the one that she make smile really hard and then tries to show that afterwards you can't see the wrinkles because it doesn't settle in them. lol like you said, she may need glasses or she thinks we are fools.

LOL! Cat LOL

Agreed.  The IT foundations (with the exception of the CC Veil Cushion) are the most unflattering, unnatural foundations on the market.  Very heavy.  But as you say, it's pretty apparent on the demo's, but apparently many find that to be natural looking.  Go figure.

Respected Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

I agree the Celebration foundation in the compact is awful.  Looks like chalk and now I am stuck with two because I didn't send them back.  Last show I ordered the CC cream and immediately sent it back with a $6.95 return fee plus the original shipping of course.  I also returned the night cream and brow product.  I am done with IT cosmetics.

If it's not too far outside of the 30 days could try.  It's worth a shot anyhow, the worst they can say is "no".