Frequent Contributor

How many versions of foundation does IT make? There's another new one on TSV presale. Wow, I haven't found an IT foundation that I like yet. I use bareMinerals barePro. What's up with all the foundations? I like allmost everything else that IT makes.

Respected Contributor

With all of these cosmetic lines that are offered on shopping channels, I think the channels are constantly after them to come up with new items to generate more sales.  They know there's a large group of ladies out there that will buy it just because it's new, and they are looking for that "perfect" product.

Laura loves cats!
Trusted Contributor

I wish they sold the TSV with the option without the brush. Like they do the auto delivery for $49. I have three of them & ditched one of those on my Mom and neither of us wants more. Sure I could donate it to a women's shelter, but not sure I want that lip product either. 

Super Contributor

@artycatwrote:

How many versions of foundation does IT make? There's another new one on TSV presale. Wow, I haven't found an IT foundation that I like yet. I use bareMinerals barePro. What's up with all the foundations? I like allmost everything else that IT makes.

The TSV foundation is not new. It is the CC Illumination which I've been using for a few years. Love it!