Honored Contributor

What justifies a $24.00 price tag for a beauty, blending sponge?  I thought I was seeing things so I had to open for the description thinking that there is more than one sponge but no, it's just one. 

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I always but a big bag of sponges for $3 at my local Meijer store. Can't be beat! 

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

What justifies a $24.00 price tag for a beauty, blending sponge?  I thought I was seeing things so I had to open for the description thinking that there is more than one sponge but no, it's just one. 

I saw that also and took a double look.  Making one huge profit that's for sure.  (I won't be buying.)

Honored Contributor

That's more expensive than the Beauty Blender (which is the Grand Daddy of all egg shaped sponges).

Copycat with a logo on it. Pass.

Respected Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics

[ Edited ]

Beauty Blender is way over-rated or any super spendy sponge. I  had one, was fine until I tried to try to get it clean, yucko.

I went back to my cheap disposables!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Trusted Contributor

I guess I don't get the beauty blender thing.  I've used my fingers successfully for years and no replacement needed.

Honored Contributor

I actually wonder if a mistake was made on the price.  I paid $5.00 for one at the store and thought that was high but I love the way it blends the tinted moisturizer I use.  I did use my fingers which is also fine but really am liking the sponge but not this expensive one.

Cat Happy

kindness is strength

Should the powder foundation be used with very dry skin?

Respected Contributor

@AnnieNM wrote:

Should the powder foundation be used with very dry skin

Sure, if you keep your skin moisturized day and night it shouldn't be a problem.  You should probably exfoliate frequently as well to keep the dry skin from building up.  I have combo skin with a very dry forehead.  I use powder foundation sometimes and it doesn't look cakey on my forehead.

Respected Contributor

I wonder if anyone has ever counted how many times Jamie says "um" in a show.  She literally said it at least 3 times in one sentence.