Occasional Visitor

I just read that IT Cosmetics was bought by Loreal, has anyone else heard this?

Honored Contributor

Yes, I had an email from IT this AM about it. There's also another thread discussing it:

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Beauty/Will-It-Cosmetics-continue-to-work-with-plastic-surgeons/m-p/2981...

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

There have been a number of threads on the topic.  I think they should come up searching "IT".

Respected Contributor

Did anyone else catch that presentation on the new cleanser balm?  I couldn't believe it when I saw that it didn't take all the makeup off.  Wow.  Jamie practically rubbed the model's arm off, and when done I could still see some makeup patches.  Wow.  Good reason to stick with Purity.

New Contributor

I am new at this and can't figure out how to write my own question.  SO I will ask it here - what is the best eyeliner for staying on and easy to apply/  I have hardly any upper eyelashes any more (age 67) and what I do have are white and blonde.  Thanks and I hope I can get some answers.    Sorry MomCat for taking up your space and time.  The eyeliner doesn't have to be on QVC.  Acelover

Respected Contributor

@acelover wrote:

I am new at this and can't figure out how to write my own question.  SO I will ask it here - what is the best eyeliner for staying on and easy to apply/  I have hardly any upper eyelashes any more (age 67) and what I do have are white and blonde.  Thanks and I hope I can get some answers.    Sorry MomCat for taking up your space and time.  The eyeliner doesn't have to be on QVC.  Acelover

Find a reputable tattoo artist that does makeup. Problem solved.

Trusted Contributor

I'm 69 and had eyeliner and eyebrows done (permanent makeup) by a woman who used to be a dermatology nurse, then opened up her own business in Las Vegas.  She recently passed away due to complications from back surgery.  Had them done about 2003 or 2004 and it was the best thing I've ever done.  My eyeliner would tear up and smear.  It was great waking up not putting on eyebrow pencil or eyeliner.  I've had them retouched once.  Yes, it's expensive, but worth the money to me.  For mascara I use Blinc.

Honored Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics

[ Edited ]

@acelover wrote:

@acelover, when you click on the "Beauty" forum, you should see "New Message" at the top in red. Click on that link to start a thread.

But to answer your question, I love Urban Decay 24/7 pencils for their staying power and their amazing array of shades. They are all that I use.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Contributor

If L'oreal moves manufacturing of this line out of China, perhaps I'll even try the products.  If that's the case, and I've not read anything one way or another, that could only be a good thing - or great thing, IMHO. 

Occasional Contributor

Totally agree, I don't want try any products made in China, I heard lot of horrible stories about th China Cosmetics products, not good.