Trusted Contributor

IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50??

Does anyone use IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Airbrush Perfecting Powder SPF 50?  That was awfully long to type out!  Lol!  I noticed it will be half off during Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty and I was curious about it.  I swatched it on my jaw line and usually I go for fair in all my products, as I am fair-skinned, but the light actually looked better on me.

So what's the scoop on this product?  Is it good?  Not good?  Has it been around a long time?  Does it run light or dark?  I've been very curious about the line, but nothing has made me jump off the fence.  I keep hoping for a little try me kit geared toward people like me, who are curious about the line, but don't want to spend a lot of money trying it out.  The QVC TSV's have been a little pricey for me.  I don't doubt that they're a good value, I was just looking something less expensive or with different products, etc. 

Thanks for any info!

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Super Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50??

I have used this, it was my first "it" purchase. I got the light because I am pretty light skinned, it worked for me during the winter months, but when spring, summer and fall are here, I use the medium. The colors are pretty forgiving once you get them on and let them set for a couple of minutes. I have very dry skin, so I don't normally do powders as they usually settle in my lines and make my skin look even more dry. This doesn't do that for me...I will say however that after I put it on, I usually spritz my face with rosewater. I also use the It CC cream and love that as well. Hope this helps?