Contributor

Thank you for the exchanging of concealer info!  I couldn't find the thread so I sent them an email on their website.  Hopefully I can exchange mine. smileyhappy:

Honored Contributor

@scatcat wrote:

I tried all the products today (except brow, I cannot fathom thickening my already obnoxious brows).  I ordered tan (I do not consider myself a tan shade). It took a lot of product to obtain the coverage I get from a small amount of liquid foundation. I was hoping the powder would help with my under eye problems. Not really, neither did the BBUE. It was fine, not great. The mascara is basic and the lipstick turns my lips a weird pink. The brush is awesome. I may return 

I don't like her mascara--it doesn't volumize at all, and it doesn't lengthen much.  The lip color is odd, the brow pencil is rock hard, and the concealer makes my mascara smear under my eyes.  I didn't buy as I've tried all the products but the brush.  I only wanted the brush.  The foundation is just ok.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

I bought the TSV and I like the foundation. I had been wanting to try the Celebration powder for a while.  It looks pretty good on my 60 year old skin.

I don't like the mascara at all. It is awful.  I also like the  brow product. The lippie is beautiful, a hint of pink on me.  It has not changed to any other color on my lips.

The concealer is just so so.  I will use it but it's not anything that great.  The brush is awesome. I wouldn't reorder but in all I think it was a good value for me.

Frequent Contributor

Love this It tsv. I think all the products are wonderful quality. I have been looking for a foundation w/o spf and this works great. I am a mature lady with dry skin and was a little concerned how this would look. Too my surprise it looks natural and covers my imperfections w/o that masky feeling liquid foundations leave. I am a mascara junkie and this mascara is nice it doesn't clump, separtes lashes. I mostly wear Bobbi Brown's mascara but this is just as good. The concealer applied lightly is not a disappointment. I find it doesn't crease which is a problem with most I have used.

Contributor

I got the TSV last week. The powder wouldn't cover anything, the concealer looks like the kind they use in funeral homes very thick, couldn't get it to spread without using moisturizer with it. The mascara was dry, the lipstick looks like the color they used in funeral homes. I LOVED the brush, but wasn't going to pay that much for this TSV just for the brush. They did send me a sample of IT cc full coverage foundation. Again, I have to mix it with moisturizer to make it spread. I kind of like the cc foundation, just haven't decided on ordering it. I think the IT foundation and concealer is something like the Dermablend make-up because of it's thickness, and they use it in the plastic surgeon's offices.

Trusted Contributor

The first time I used the foundation I did not care for it. I buffed it in like I would Bare Minerals.  Also, I used too much and it did look a little cakey. The next time, I patted it on and then blended and got much better results. I think I like it.