Contributor
Anybody know anything about this? I saw that It Cosmetics has a show at midnight in November so I figure there is a TSV. Details? Bloggers with info???
Esteemed Contributor

Last year It had the Most favorites kit and it sold out - wondering if they will repeat it.

Occasional Contributor

I hope they will have their new goodies............like the new Brow Gel and the new undereye cream.  I want to try both and would love it if they both came in the TSV kit.

Honored Contributor

PLEASE NO BYE BYE EYES!!

My mascara creases everywhere using this!!  I pitched mine as I was tired of smeary mascara!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1

@winamac1 wrote:

PLEASE NO BYE BYE EYES!!

My mascara creases everywhere using this!!  I pitched mine as I was tired of smeary mascara!

Hi Win,

Have not tried anything in this line yet because even the youngest models have creases and look pale so always cancelling at the last minute. Desiree always looks like the perfect beauty.  Jamie also has no lines but everyone else does. My only regret was the missing the tsv with all the favorites so I would not ever thing about the line again.

I am throwing things away now that cause me issues so that makes me cut down on purchasing cause the I feel guilty about being wasteful.

Honored Contributor

@hopi wrote:

@winamac1

@winamac1 wrote:

PLEASE NO BYE BYE EYES!!

Hi Win,

Have not tried anything in this line yet because even the youngest models have creases and look pale so always cancelling at the last minute. Desiree always looks like the perfect beauty.  Jamie also has no lines but everyone else does. My only regret was the missing the tsv with all the favorites so I would not ever thing about the line again.

I am throwing things away now that cause me issues so that makes me cut down on purchasing cause the I feel guilty about being wasteful.

Hi Hopi!  I love the IT CC cream.  It has good coverage, and I love the high SPF.

I detest the bye bye eyes, and I don't like her liners or her shadows.  The original mascara was awful and was worse than a $3 drugstore one.  The shadows have no pigment, and the liners get too hard too quickly.  The brow pencil goes on poorly too (on me).  I mainly like her CC cream!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Occasional Contributor

The kits seem to be the same thing over and over i want something new and a full face finish from start to end, eyeshadow, blush, lip, mascara, and face - we shall see this time and i wish she would have more colors for lips

Valued Contributor

Probably another face palette or disc. Meh

Honored Contributor
I'm over IT cosmetics. Tried several products. Meh!
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of soliciting