Honored Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics Ltd. Edition Beauty Box ~

I couldn't resist and ordered it.  I think it is a great deal and nice to have everything right there for you. 

Honored Contributor

2 or 3 years ago they had one similar.  It's just ok--I did buy it.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

If this is the same or similar to the one they sold last year or maybe the year before on their website, it is very small IMO.  Compare the sizes of the products to the full size just to make sure. 

I think it's very similar.  It may be just slightly different .  I won't buy this one as I still have the other one--I think, LOL.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I am getting it to. I used to be a Skinn girl but Demitri's line became so complicated that I tried IT and I love their line. 

Super Contributor

@conlt

I'm so glad you said that about Skinn. I watched a few of his shows and it was so complicated. I felt like I needed a Ph.D. just to order. I passed and tried IT. I'm happy.

While I breathe, I hope - - South Carolina
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't use a lot of IT but I do use a few items.  I bought two of these palettes last year.  One of my best purchases ever. Thank you for showing the comparison between the 2015 and 2016 kit.  I didn't realize the colors were not the same.  (eye shadows, blush and lip.)  I ordered a 3rd 2015 palette from ebay last week not knowing this was coming back.  I highly recomend this.  I always run out of the bye bye pores pressed powder in this and 2 eyeshadows first.  I do not consider this small at all.  Love, love. Not sure about this years colors. I'll have to look at the back close up to compare.  I am a huge fan.  Fantastic for travel!!

Honored Contributor

Having tried several IT cosmetics, Not impressed. Think the hype is overrated. With that said, Gifted to my DD. Price is right.💁
Trusted Contributor

It looks fun.  I'd probably use the blushes, the various powders and maybe some of the eyeshadows but I'm not big on these holidays kits.  They are a lot of fun to open and play with for a few weeks but it isn't the makeup I reach for or want on my counter year round.  I have a lot of aleup...

i suppose that if i could commit to only using this set (plus my foundation and mascara) for a couple of months it could be worth it, but knowing me, I'd end up testing everything than using my other products.  I'm really loving Eve PEarl, and Urban Decay blush and bronzers.  Not doing the It so much these days.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

If your someone who just likes minimal makeup and doesn't collect this kit would be awesome. All you would have to add is a foundatin, mascara, eyeliner, and a brow pencil. It would a be great for a teenager just starting in makeup. If you are just a everyday basic makeup person this would be great. I have to much makeup or I might pick this up. This would be perfect for my mom for Mother's Day or a birthday present but I am not buying it when I would have to keep it stored until June.