Respected Contributor

IT Cosmetics Ltd. Edition Beauty Box ~

Hello IT Ladies.  Wondering if ordering the IT Beauty Box A280492 would be a good way to try the powdered IT products?  The colors look very pretty, and I have heard good reviews about them.  I can't use her liquids due to allergy issue with the snail stuff.  But this powder kit looks really nice.  Any suggestions?  Thank You!

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics Ltd. Edition Beauty Box ~

Wow! I love IT and have much of what is in that box. I think it would be a great way to try!

If you don't like it you can always return! I Now I am thinking of ordering! Almost better than a TSV!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Super Contributor

That's a really nice kit. I think it would be a great way to new things. For me, it would be a duplicate of many products I already have, but I think the price is really good for all you get.  If I hadn't bought so much already, I'ld get this.  

While I breathe, I hope - - South Carolina
Respected Contributor

Thank You ladies!  It looks so nice, and what a way to try all the shades of the powders.  Thanks for your help.  Heart

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Super Contributor

Get it, enjoy playing with all the stuff, and wear it in good health!

While I breathe, I hope - - South Carolina
Esteemed Contributor

Wow, if someone is in need of color cosmetics this is the way to go!

Trusted Contributor

If this is the same or similar to the one they sold last year or maybe the year before on their website, it is very small IMO.  Compare the sizes of the products to the full size just to make sure. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mistic I bought this a few years ago, and I love it!! The quality is really good (at least it was when I purchased), and it is perfect for travel. Most of the time when you see palettes like this, you think the powders won't be pigmented, but they really are. I really only use mine for travel, but if you don't have many color cosmetics or want an all-in-one type product, or even just want to try several IT items, this really is a nice way to do so. The brushes aren't great, and I would've preferred actual lipsticks to more gloss type products, but other than that, it was a winner for me. I hope you enjoy, if you purchase this!

just wanted to add: for travel, I could take this, foundation, mascara, eye liner, and a brow product and have a full face of makeup, and do a multitude of looks! Smiley Wink

Super Contributor

For anyone interested, this is being presented on air now

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15
Super Contributor

They could have chopped that easy pay done a bit better😟