Esteemed Contributor

I think it's time for me to acknowledge that my favorite lip color product is IT Cosmetics Je Ne Sais Quoi Lip Gloss Stain.  My first one was part of a 3-Gloss set from QVC two years ago.  I never used up the other two colors, but have purchased Je Ne Sais Quoi twice since the first one, and just bought another one today.  You know it's love when you keep using up and repeat buying a beauty product.Woman Happy 

Respected Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics Lipgloss Stain

Love mine too. Lipstick Queen has some very good products along the same line.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have one of Poppie's (Lipstick Queen) gloss stains.  My lip color collection number may sound ridiculously high to some (about 50 products).  This number is the main reason my frequent usage of Je Ne Se Quois amazes me. I am a color/formula mixer, but JNSQ has become a part of my lip color almost everyday.

Respected Contributor

I love IT products and this is one of my favorites too.  I just bought another about a week ago Smiley Happy

Deb

Trusted Contributor

@Trix wrote:

I have one of Poppie's (Lipstick Queen) gloss stains.  My lip color collection number may sound ridiculously high to some (about 50 products).  This number is the main reason my frequent usage of Je Ne Se Quois amazes me. I am a color/formula mixer, but JNSQ has become a part of my lip color almost everyday.

Hi Trixx - Your lip collection isn't that crazy! I have at least 3 times that much. Lippies are pretty much all I buy aside from staples which I take forever to use up -  IT concealer, IT CC cream, eyebrow pencil from NYX, and a finishing powder. I can use 2 blushes for an entire year and be happy, but I always need more lippies!