Super Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics -- Lip Liner Stain. Do you like it?

Ladies, please just ignore this Juicyfruit lady, I'm sorry I replied to her, she appears to be looking for attention.
Honored Contributor

On 2/28/2014 engineer said:
On 2/28/2014 JuicyFruit said: All I know is that vendor, whoever she is, looks like a linebacker. Love IT products Smiley Wink

PLEASE be nice. I am sure this statement would hurt her feelings. WHY would you want to do that?
What would people say about you!

I think statements like that already say a lot more about the author than any one else could.

Frequent Contributor

I love this lip liner in the Nude color. I just re-ordered it last week. This liner does not stain the lip like other typical lip stains do, meaning you can't see it the next day or that it looks funny when whatever you put over it wears off. But it does stay on, in my opinion, better than most liners I have tried. Coupled with the gloss, it is the perfect nude lip for my complexion.

Super Contributor

On 2/28/2014 mdscriber3 said:
On 2/28/2014 JuicyFruit said: All I know is that vendor, whoever she is, looks like a linebacker. Love IT products Smiley Wink
It's comments like this that make me not post here or want to read here. Care to attach a pic of yourself Miss Congeniality?

I took a hiatus from posting for over a year because of the nastiness. People never cease to disappoint.

Super Contributor

On 2/28/2014 lovemygigi said:

I love this lip liner in the Nude color. I just re-ordered it last week. This liner does not stain the lip like other typical lip stains do, meaning you can't see it the next day or that it looks funny when whatever you put over it wears off. But it does stay on, in my opinion, better than most liners I have tried. Coupled with the gloss, it is the perfect nude lip for my complexion.

I always knee-jerk automatically lunge for the Nude shades. But I'm really trying to get some brighter shades and more color, so I rein myself in. :-) I have enough Nudes to last for years.

I definitely want to try one/some of her lip products, just don't know which yet. Thanks for your input!

Contributor

I ordered the pink set, have never tried her lip products so I jumped on this.

Contributor

On 2/28/2014 14Victoria said: Ladies, please just ignore this Juicyfruit lady, I'm sorry I replied to her, she appears to be looking for attention.

ITA, please don't feed the Trolls.

Super Contributor

On 2/28/2014 14Victoria said:
Rude!

That IS probably all she knows...

Trusted Contributor

Rude!

JuicyFruit, Please look at yourself in a good mirror. Perhaps the mirror will also reveal your heart! Such a sad remark. Aren't we all glad we are so perfect?

Frequent Contributor

Rude!

no she is not being rude; it is the truth. She wears the same clothes all the time; very very tight all over; stomach and backside stick out; way too short. I cannot believe that no one recognizes this! I know she is an extremely sweet woman but her clothes are way too tight and short and they DO bring emphasis to her shoulders also.