Occasional Contributor

IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Treatment Eye CREAM"--Any Feedback?

Hi - I see one Feedback on this product... IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Treatment Eye CREAM

It's difficult for me to trust only one feedback.

Y'all know so much, I was wondering if anyone here has any feedback on use of this undereye CREAM?  TIA

Frequent Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Treatment Eye CREAM"--Any Feedback?

I tried it and it went right back. It's way too thick for the undereye. I had to pull and tug to get a smooth finish. Save your money, and look for something easier to spread. It made my eyes look worse than without it.

Occasional Contributor

Oh.. Shopper Mania ..That doesn't sound hopeful. Thanks.  Maybe I should continue to use my Olay Gel... no miracle product, but seems to keep undereye somewhat supple.

Honored Contributor

@Shopper Mania  are you sure you and @LuvnBeauty are discussing the same product?  I'm not a user, but in the jar, the product looks like a gel-cream consistency that would be easily spreadable.  If it's the Bye Bye Undereye Concealer you commented on, I'm in total agreement with you.  I didn't like that stuff at all - way too thick and tacky, and accentuated any kind of lines.  

Esteemed Contributor

@LuvnBeauty Check A284320, this is the new IT eye cream on regular delivery. There are nine reviews. The same item on auto ship has one review. HTH'S

Super Contributor

Luvn Beauty,

You may want to check reviews at Sephora as well as it was there for about a month prior to coming to the Q.  I recall the reviews being good, though as far as darkness and long-term results, it hasn't been out long enough to tell, though of course there's reviews of trying it for a day and seeing darkness fade! I wish that was true for my hereditary dark circles as even when I tried hydroquinone under my eyes it took longer than a few weeks for noticable results! Woman WinkThere are some really good ingredients in the product, I'm interested in this one as well.

The short term results commented on that are likely true are good moisturization and the lessening in appearance in wrinkles, which is good.  I've used Dr. Denese's two different gel under eye moisturizers and they tended to sink in well without sitting on the surface or getting in the eyes.  Definitely post if you try it out!

Occasional Contributor

JeanLouiseFinch .. y'know.. you might be right...we might not be referring to the same product, as I've tried the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye CONCEALER (not CREAM) and it seems to fit Shopper Mania's description.  Thanks for catching that. 

Occasional Contributor

rochelleS  ... wow.. I did check out the item number you gave, versus the Auto Ship number I was looking at and it sounds good..9 reviews  Thanks..I was just short of cancelling my order!

Occasional Contributor

Hi Katmary.. Great idea.. checking out Sephora.  I seem to always be on a search for a "miracle" eye cream, altho my eyes are no where near as bad as my nose to mouth lines, but I think that's going to take something FAR more serious in the way of relief.. *gulp*.

So far I've had somewhat luck with Olay Gel, Skinn Collogenisis Eye, and I REALLY like the SPF in Dr. Denese's Eye Cream, (wish more eye creams had SPF) but it seems to be less and less available or popular.  Who knows how long it will be available.

I just might try this IT Cosmetics Under Eye CREAM.. maybe there's something better out there! 

I'll let y'all know how it works out, if i go for it.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LuvnBeauty - Since you are new here, maybe you aren't aware of this.  If you want to comment to anyone specific, if you type an "@", the names of posters involved in the thread will come up on a list.  Select the name of the person you want to address and click on it.  It will be inserted into your comment and the person will be notified that you are addressing them.  Otherwise it's just happenstance if they decide to click into a thread or not and they may not see your comment for them.