Honored Contributor

ISOMERS Super Bargain Kit!

[ Edited ]

Glad I stayed up to catch this Super Bargain kit Woman Very Happy

I had it in my cart for a couple of months since it includes products I want to try and the sizes are ideal for travel. This could be the best value this visit...$31 or only $21---$10 off if you use your Evine card. And only $2.99 s&h.

ISOMERS Skincare Eight-Piece Problem Solvers Collection w/ Cosmetic Bag - 311-208

If Sold Separately: $205.50
EVINE Price: $62.50
Super Bargain: $ 31.24
Save: $31.26 (50% off)
or  6 ValuePay®: $5.21

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Re: ISOMERS Super Bargain Kit!

Love this kit.

I got 4 at this price.

Trusted Contributor

@hopi I am contemplating getting a couple more .  I bought at the higher price and was a good deal then.  I forget what the shipping was.....probably high enough that they lost sales initially.  These are good for 2 years.  Talked myself into it now when I was ready to type they are a little over $4 each!😁🙌 LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Suebdoo

The Vitamin K alone is worth the price of admission!

Everything in the kit is great and the small sealed vilals will keep it super fresh if I decide to use it along with other products .

I also love the make up bag. 

Bought 2 for myself and I for a gift at full price and was pleased.

Trusted Contributor

never tried this line so I couldn't resist this. $10 off and try me sizes. I only bought 1 item from Dimitri so I'm in good shape on the CC right now. 

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Valued Contributor

Thanks so much for the info.  I ordered two of the kits.  Couldn't pass up the price plus the

$ 10.00 discount.  I am loving the other Isomer products I've purchased.  

Honored Contributor

I just ordered a 2nd. Thanks @Suebdoo @hopi for your testimonials.  2 yr unsealed shelf life, had to get a 2nd for my stash. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

I bought one of those kits last time and I bought another last night, along with the TTV and the shampoo. I'm still thinking about the neck serum/cream.  The $10 was a very nice surprise.  Gotta love Evine for those little surprises Woman Very Happy

Valued Contributor

I don't use this line but I bought one. She said Vitamin K was good for broken or red capillaries. So I want to try that.
Super Contributor

just ordered another.  great products, great price.Woman Happy