Esteemed Contributor

Re: ISOMERS Super Bargain Kit!

Remember @Andreatoo, this past visit she had Matrixyl 20% body cream? She actually was not trying to sell it, just teased with it. It was on the product page, but was shown only towards the very end of visit.

Many of us were waiting for it to show, and hoping for a slightly discounted price.... But - no!

BUT! She said there is going to be an entire line with this! believe there was a reason for a "trick" with this elusive Matrixyl 20% Body Cream they were NOT actually try selling last visit!  I think, just guessing, this kit will be next TTV.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo

I missed that kit but I noticed about the time she offered the 16 oz concentrate was about the time my arms and legs were screaming for a boost of sumpthin, I am so glad I gave it a try. 

I did pick up the Matrixyl Advanced Wrinkle Face Cream in the bonus 4 oz size on a wim, mostly just to try a new cream to top my serums. I havent cracked it open yet, it is next in line for use! 

I just got a 1.86 Amino Re Lift Face Serum so I am excited to see how it goes, keeping everything lifted is my issue now as I age. I hope I like the results using this one.

Honored Contributor

Evine has tagged some ISOMERS items with special BDay pricing. Several newer items-Moroccan are under $10 ea!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl thanks have wanted to try those since my goddess stuff is about gone.  Need some codes to pop up now!!  

Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Chi-town girl thanks have wanted to try those since my goddess stuff is about gone.  Need some codes to pop up now!!  

@Suebdoo Hi Sue- oh that Body Goddess kit was soooo amazing! It was my 1st ISOMERS purchase & I bought 3. Still have a few items. Wish she would offer that one again. The Moroccan products sound good. Post a review if you end up buying them. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Wow. My CC seems to never able to get a vacation break. She probably will bring again a plethora of kits I won't be able to resist.

Respected Contributor

Has anyone tried her sea spray for the hair?  There are only a few reviews on the Evine site and all raves so far.  Has anyone tried it and loved it?