Contributor

Re: ISOMERS December Visit starts on 12/6

I really need a good moisturizer.Especially now that the air is dry and when the heater is running in home and especially in my car.I hate running the heat in my car because I can feel it drying my face.
Regular Contributor

I have been using Isomers exclusively for more than 10 years. I am now 42 and my skin looks really good. I have not tried the new matrixyl yet. I ordered the tv today because I am almost out of my matrixyl 20%. I don't try the majority of new products unless they come in a good because most of the stuff I started with years ago still works great (acetyl- hexapeptide, copper p, fast lift eye serum, h pur,desert youth). I love the fact that  she puts so much of her formulas in serum form. As a skin care junkie, I think that the values that she offers are phenomenal. 

On the other hand, I absolutely loathe dealing with Evine. I still buy from them during visits but will buy direct from the lab when I need a single item. I understand that they do not sell as much volume as QVC and that might effect s and h but the s and h is insane! I emember they used to do one s and h charge for everything you bought from beauty in one day. I also know that they would do reduced s and h on additional orders of the same item. Honestly, I would prefer that they tack an additional couple of dollars on to the item prices rather than charging $6 to send me a one ounce bottle of cream.

I also picked up that 4 piece kit. I use the bb cream and have been wanting to try the clay cleanser. 

Esteemed Contributor

@kesstrain wrote:

I have been using Isomers exclusively for more than 10 years. I am now 42 and my skin looks really good. I have not tried the new matrixyl yet. I ordered the tv today because I am almost out of my matrixyl 20%. I don't try the majority of new products unless they come in a good because most of the stuff I started with years ago still works great (acetyl- hexapeptide, copper p, fast lift eye serum, h pur,desert youth). I love the fact that  she puts so much of her formulas in serum form. As a skin care junkie, I think that the values that she offers are phenomenal. 

On the other hand, I absolutely loathe dealing with Evine. I still buy from them during visits but will buy direct from the lab when I need a single item. I understand that they do not sell as much volume as QVC and that might effect s and h but the s and h is insane! I emember they used to do one s and h charge for everything you bought from beauty in one day. I also know that they would do reduced s and h on additional orders of the same item. Honestly, I would prefer that they tack an additional couple of dollars on to the item prices rather than charging $6 to send me a one ounce bottle of cream.

I also picked up that 4 piece kit. I use the bb cream and have been wanting to try the clay cleanser. 

"I love the fact that  she puts so much of her formulas in serum form. As a skin care junkie, I think that the values that she offers are phenomenal."

Thank you @kesstrain! I totally agree with this statement. Woman Happy

You'll like new clay cleanser @kesstrain! It's wonderful and so pleasant in use.  When I put it all on, I can't understand if I have a cleanser or a fine mask on!  I try to keep it on for a few.

I do not like Evine also. But because of Isomers I still buy. During the visits I can get the kits at great prices and a demostration also. On Isomers site I buy extras and on big discount days.

The TTV - Matrixyl Advanced on hand quantities already sold out. Now it's on advance order.

Regular Contributor

@sonechko I am glad to see that you have the same great taste in skin care as you do in hair care! My stash closet is filled with Isomers and Wen!I generally only post in the Wen forum but I am stuck at home today because I had a laser treatment on my face and would scare people if I went out in public! So, I am looking through all kind of forums. 

I look like a mummy right now- wrapped in paper towels soaked in copper P!

Honored Contributor

Has anyone tried the R Pur for the face. I see a duo is available but almost sold out? I thought about trying it.

Regular Contributor

@Nightowlz I have not tried it since I think that I am still a bit too young (not by much). However, I did but my mother the r pur for eyes a few years ago after a plastic surgeon told her she needed surgery to help with the fat pads under her eyes. She never had the surgery and is very happy with how the R pur eyes firmed up.

Regular Contributor

I would like to try the R Pur but the price is too high! You would think the shipping would at least be free. 

Esteemed Contributor

@kesstrain wrote:

@sonechko I am glad to see that you have the same great taste in skin care as you do in hair care! My stash closet is filled with Isomers and Wen!I generally only post in the Wen forum but I am stuck at home today because I had a laser treatment on my face and would scare people if I went out in public! So, I am looking through all kind of forums. 

I look like a mummy right now- wrapped in paper towels soaked in copper P!

Only the best lines for us @kesstrain!  At least, I think that these two are absolutely the best. For me - proven! Please recover your face quickly, guess that copper p really helps here. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@kesstrain wrote:

@Nightowlz I have not tried it since I think that I am still a bit too young (not by much). However, I did but my mother the r pur for eyes a few years ago after a plastic surgeon told her she needed surgery to help with the fat pads under her eyes. She never had the surgery and is very happy with how the R pur eyes firmed up.

@kesstrain I'm not sure if I need it either. I'm 58 but have pretty good skin when it comes to not so many wrinkles etc. I just have dry skin now instead of oily. 

Honored Contributor

@Danishgal wrote:

I would like to try the R Pur but the price is too high! You would think the shipping would at least be free. 

@Danishgal I thought it was expensive also but compared to the price of just 1 bottle. Thought if I was going to try it now would be the time.