Regular Contributor

Re: ISOMERS December Visit starts on 12/6

[ Edited ]

@sonechko Which Isomers products are considered the Aging backwards ones besides the Matrixyl advanced? TIA.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Danishgal wrote:

@sonechko Which Isomers products are considered the Aging backwards ones besides the Matrixyl advanced? TIA.

@Danishgal, unfortunately I do not know how to answer your question as you put it, and what other products are considered to be the aging backwards.

But Isomers on their own site - Isomers dot ca (for in Canada) have general list of recommended products from cleansers to serums, creams and exfoliation, on their site. From the main page open the tab "Suggested Routines" and scroll down to your age category, where they are listed.

The biological age of course is a guide-line only, since we can have different skin, that is better or worth than our biological age. Still - these are general guide-lines.

I do not know, if you've tried Isomers before or not, but in any case I'd recommend - listen to Manuela talk - very informative, and also buy slowly, and what is offered on these very special deals, so you do not overspend unnecessary.

Where ever you start, will start to improve the condition of your skin. And next time there will be another specials to buy in kits or special offerings, if you'll start liking your experience with use of Isomers products.

Super Contributor

Thank you, it`s showing sold out already,  I think I`ll call customer service.

Respected Contributor

@Hershey2 wrote:

@Hershey2You can also buy the Daily Exfoliating Cleanser on the Isomers web site, www.isomers.ca.  They offer a single 8.12 oz bottle for $25 Canadian dollars (about $18.75 US dollars) or 2 8.12 oz bottles for $40 CAD (about $30 USD).  Their shipping cost is around $7 USD for the entire order and you receive it within about 3 days.  I buy the majority of my Isomers products from them directly.

Esteemed Contributor

@Hershey2 wrote:

@Hershey2@Linmo is right - you can order your stuff from Isomers site, and also they still have the other duo with one Tea Trea and one Clay Mask cleansers. They are also "almost gone", they say.

Another, thing that they may bring back more. Probably some cleansers will be offered at the great price during the shows.

Esteemed Contributor

Suggested Routine for Mature Skin (60+)

Focus: Skin tightening. Skin firming. Anti sagging. Menopausal skin, Hormonal aging

In your 60’s we see a lot of cording in the front of the neck and increased jowling along the jaw line. We suggest that you continue with your regular skin care routine and increase the intensity of the formulas or deeper acting treatments (boot camps).

Key products from the isomers line

CLEANSE:
     All in ONE Total Daily Cleanser
     Double Duty Cleanser

SKIN RENEWAL:
     Retiniacin Night Renewing Treatment  OR
     Enzyme Peel Serum (Acid Free Exfoliation)

TARGET EYES:
     All-in-ONE  Mesmer-Eyez Tightening Eye Formula
     Skin Perfecting Wand

TARGET FACE (prevent/correct):
     Glutathiosome High Potency Face Serum
     Ultimate Super Skin Concentrate

All-in-ONE Complete Face Firming Serum    

TARGET HYDRATION (protect):
     (day) Forever Youth Moisture Cream

(day) Sunscreen
     (night) Deep Crease Correction
     OR  All-in-ONE Hydra-Fix Complete Rejuvenating Cream

TARGET NECK: Re-Tight Amino Firming Neck & Chin Cream

Pro tip:  focus on the eyes – wear soft focus concealer and tinted moisturizer to take focus away from wrinkles.  Keep lips soft and full looking. 

Esteemed Contributor

General Routine for Mature Skin (Suggested for ages 50+, but not limited to)

Focus: Skin tightening. Skin firming. Anti sagging. Menopausal skin, Hormonal aging

In the 50’s lose skin may start occurring around the jowls, and any past sun damage may become more fully apparent by 50. Skin loses luster and brown or red spots become more apparent. Cheeks may lose yet more volume and smile lines become more noticeable.

If you employ the right skin care – as in sun protection; preventative formulas; you’ll be looking great at 50. Investing in formulas that help your skin look better over time.

In your 50’s focus on volumizing, reducing the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Smoothing skin from expression lines; reversing sun damage and keeping skin tone even. And, if excess chin fat and loss of jaw line are evident then a dedicated treatment to keep the face contour in shape. 

Key products from the isomers line…

CLEANSE:
     All in ONE Total Daily Cleanser (or)
     Double Duty Cleanser

SKIN RENEWAL:
     Retiniacin Night Renewing Treatment

TARGET EYES:
     All-in-ONE Mesmer-Eyez Tightening Eye Formula
     R PUR for EYES (target under eye fat pads)

Glutathiosome High Potency Face Serum
     Ultimate Super Skin Concentrate
     R PUR Plus Daily Intensive Serum (target hormonal aging)

(day)Forever Youth Moisture Cream

(day)Sunscreen

(night) Re-Densify 3D Volume Booster (target sunken look)
     (night) OR Deep Crease Correction (target deep creases & folds)

TARGET NECK: Re-Affirming Neck & Chin Cream

• Pro Tip: Keep skin hydrated day and night. Keep the cells full of moisture to help them transport nutrients to build skin and eliminate toxins that dull skin out. More intensive treatments are needed to kick start the skin and keep it going. Don't wear heavy make-up or opt for quick fixes, damage at this age may not recover – be careful of what you use on your skin.

Esteemed Contributor

General Routine for Anti-Aging (40’s)
Focus: Reversing visible aging. Preventing further aging. Loss of volume - Increasing skin density, deep wrinkle repair, prevention

The 40’s marks the beginning of facial fat loss, which affect the cheeks, causing them to flatten and descent, which in turn causes bunching at the naso-labial folds and around the mouth. The longer you wait to address this, the more sagging you will end up with and the more work you will have to do to bring it back.   To counteract fat loss or volume, look for formulations that support skin density, fight inflammation and can be adaptogenic to what your skin needs.

Key products from the isomers line…

CLEANSE:
     Double Duty Cleanser (or)
     Daily Exfoliating Cleanser

SKIN RENEWAL:
     Retiniacin Night Renewing Treatment
     OR  Daily Exfoliating Serum

TARGET EYES:
     Stem Genesis Plasma 200 Eye Firming Treatment

R PUR for EYES (target under eye fat pads)

ReDensify Volufirming Eye Formula (target under eye hollows)

(day) Stem Genesis Intensive Serum concentrate
     (day) Glutathiosome High Potency Face Serum
    (night) R Pur Plus Daily Intensive Serum (target hormonal aging)

(day) Sunscreen
     (day) ReDensify 3D Volume Booster (target sunken look)
     (night) Reno Genesis Youth d-Code Cream

TARGET NECK: Re-Affirming Neck & Chin Cream

Pro Tip: Focus on lips – scrub, maintain volume and plumpness, and protect against dryness and UV damages.

Contributor

I bought the paisley bag with last year's TSV.I feel it was a great value even though it was around $99.I was especially pleased with the BB cream, correcting serum and the eye serum.This new configuration doesn't draw me in as much.The products are all different sizes. I don't know if the products are worth trying.I also feel that Manuela's offers are similar to the Products offered by Dr. Perricone.I haven't tried his stuff but they seem similar.
Respected Contributor

@yellowsapphire wrote:
I bought the paisley bag with last year's TSV.I feel it was a great value even though it was around $99.I was especially pleased with the BB cream, correcting serum and the eye serum.This new configuration doesn't draw me in as much.The products are all different sizes. I don't know if the products are worth trying.I also feel that Manuela's offers are similar to the Products offered by Dr. Perricone.I haven't tried his stuff but they seem similar.

I think this was meant to complement the TTV matrixyl serum.  You get a cleanser, eye cream, matrixyl moisturizer and BB cream.  I really like the clay cleanser and have been wanting to try the new eye cream so I got it.