Respected Contributor

Re: ISOMERS December Visit starts on 12/6

OK @sonechko I'll be checking both HeartHeartHeart

Esteemed Contributor

@FleaMktQn, The best is to listen to Manuela presenting it, so we will hear what she has to say about it. Especially that the concentration is at 8% vs. 20% she offered lately.

I wonder, what the TTV is going to be? At first, I thought it will be skin care kit with a bag, but now since they put it on "Holiday" price, I am not so sure.... This is going to be a longer Isomers visit. Longer than she had last several times.

Esteemed Contributor

@Midnight11 wrote:

Thanks for the reminder!...I hope they have a decent size copper p...My last 8 oz bottle went bad before i used it all.

@MidNight, they now have CopperP Duo - Serum and Mask. Probably the price will go down on this one.

ISOMERS Skincare Copper-P Concentrate Serum & Copper Rich Mask Bonus Size Duo - 312-056

If Sold Separately: $319.00
Evine Price $ 65.00
312-056- ISOMERS Skincare Copper-P Concentrate Serum & Copper Rich Mask Bonus Size Duo

Respected Contributor

@sonechko I will be watching some shows. I think the copper p is something I want to try Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I too @FleaMktQn watching this duo! I want the price to come considerably down, or for another Evine promotion to show up.... Or both! Woman Happy

I still have a mega amount left in my mega bottle of CopperP. I have no idea if it's still good or not, it does not smell or anything, but opened for a year or so? Not sure if it's still potent and using it on burns, itches and cuts on the body. Face? not sure.

So I am hoping for good discount on this duo with Copper P mask and serum.

Honored Contributor

FYI - Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 15% Solution

I bought the bonus size of this, the last time Manuela visited.  It wasn't cheap, but the overall value was better than buying the little half ounce bottle for $40.  Actually, it's probably not.  It turns out there's a lot of water in the bonus bottle and there's no water in the small one.  I have to say I'm more than a little annoyed over this and feel somewhat deceived.  I could kick myself because the information was there, if only I'd been more diligent in checking before ordering.  I've been faithfully spot treating as instructed and haven't noticed a bit of difference so my bonus bottle is going back. 

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I bought the bonus size of this, the last time Manuela visited.  It wasn't cheap, but the overall value was better than buying the little half ounce bottle for $40.  Actually, it's probably not.  It turns out there's a lot of water in the bonus bottle and there's no water in the small one.  I have to say I'm more than a little annoyed over this and feel somewhat deceived.  I could kick myself because the information was there, if only I'd been more diligent in checking before ordering.  I've been faithfully spot treating as instructed and haven't noticed a bit of difference so my bonus bottle is going back. 

@JeanLouiseFinch oh no!  I'm still using the small bottle from that kit last year( I bought a few when they sold em cheap😁)  haven't opened the big one.

Are the ingredients different than the small one, or just the addition of water?  I'm thinking I better get the bottle out and compare.  Maybe call their CS. I won't be thrilled either because it works for me, from the little bottle.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Suebdoo wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch oh no!  I'm still using the small bottle from that kit last year( I bought a few when they sold em cheap😁)  haven't opened the big one.

Are the ingredients different than the small one, or just the addition of water?  I'm thinking I better get the bottle out and compare.  Maybe call their CS. I won't be thrilled either because it works for me, from the little bottle.

@Suebdoo  Propelyne Glycol has also been added to the bonus bottle, in a higher concentration than the Acetyl Hexapeptide-8.  I don't consider the PG to be a bad

ingredient per se, but the bottle as a whole not being what I expected so the value isn't there. 

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Suebdoo wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Suebdoo  Propelyne Glycol has also been added to the bonus bottle, in a higher concentration than the Acetyl Hexapeptide-8.  I don't consider the PG to be a bag ingredient per se, but the bottle as a whole not being what I expected so the value isn't there. 

@JeanLouiseFinch thanks.  Now I need to Google PG LOL  So I guess this is probably a new formulation.  I don't remember what was said during the presentation.  I'm going to call or email this week I think.

Trusted Contributor

why ruin a good thing?Smiley Sad matrixyl 20% was one of the things i would reorder