Honored Contributor

Re: ISOMERS December Visit starts on 12/6

[ Edited ]

@nycgrl- ughh! I also use the lash products. Was using Stem Genesis and recently opened/using the Protein Lash. I agree w/u, I think the Protein Lash gives better results. I have 1 more in my stash. Is Isomers still selling it direct? Hope you have a fab weekend Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@nycgrl- ughh! I also use the lash products. Was using Stem Genesis and recently opened/using the Protein Lash. I agree w/u, I think the Protein Lash gives better results. I have 1 more in my stash. Is Isomers still selling it direct? Hope you have a fab weekend Heart

Hi @Chi-town girl - I checked Isomers website and didn't see it.  I am really bummed about this one.  This was literally a HG product for me.  The difference in my lashes was astonishing.  I am down to the bottom.  Not sure where I can find it.  I didn't have time to call Isomers Direct today.  

TGIF - have a wonderful weekend!!!Heart

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because contain links to other retailers

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the reminder!...I hope they have a decent size copper p...My last 8 oz bottle went bad before i used it all.

Respected Contributor

@sonechko What do you think of this serum?

ISOMERS Skincare Bonus Size Matrixyl Advanced Face Serum 8.12 oz - 312-503  Price is $100.00   I didn't see this on Isomers Site.

They also have the Skincare Bonus Size Ultimate Super Skin Serum 4.06 oz 310-930 for $59.98   It's almost as good as the TTS
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@sonechko What do you think of this serum?

ISOMERS Skincare Bonus Size Matrixyl Advanced Face Serum 8.12 oz - 312-503  Price is $100.00   I didn't see this on Isomers Site.

They also have the Skincare Bonus Size Ultimate Super Skin Serum 4.06 oz 310-930 for $59.98   It's almost as good as the TTS

If you add a discount of 15% (good till tonight), it is as good or better (?) than TTV, @FleaMktQn!

What do I think about the Bonus size Matrixyl? The price is good, and probably will become "better" during the show. Matrixyl is one of the highest praise ingredients on the skin market today. Isomers do not producte Matrixyl, it's patented I believe by the French Company, Cederma or something close to it. Isomers get X-number of kilograms per year, either they sell them straight out or formulate their products with it. Thus, big size of Matrixyl is a very special deal. Because Isomers do not make it and can not get it till next year.

I personally do not know how to rate it's performance. It's not listed as a serum for my age category, but for slighter younger - yes! It's effective. Lately, actually on the last presentation Manuela started to praise Matrixyl to be a "must" serum for more mature skin care also. Though, she did not have any special size, or deals on Matrixyl on the last visit.

I still have some Matrixyl, close to 4 oz, so I am going to pass this time, till I use it up. Since I have other serums to focus on - I am fine!

But, I ordered this time (so far) two of the kits with a bag, and one of the eye care trios. Great products in those kits. Great deals!  Especially with 15% off. Ends soon~! HeartHeartHeart @FleaMktQn

Esteemed Contributor

These kits they already lowered the price on. Some others also, but I think these two are great product and deals. Do not forget 15% coupon on BEAUTY if it still works. Ends tonight.

ISOMERS Skincare Four-Piece Complete Skincare Routine Set for Face w/ Cosmetic Bag 312-575

Holiday Price $ 57.60
Save: $14.40 (20% off)

312-575- ISOMERS Skincare Four-Piece Complete Skincare Routine Set for Face w/ Cosmetic Bag

ISOMERS Skincare Three-Piece Eye Zone Correcting System 312-577 Holiday Price $ 48.60  

312-577- ISOMERS Skincare Three-Piece Eye Zone Correcting System

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Midnight11 wrote:

Thanks for the reminder!...I hope they have a decent size copper p...My last 8 oz bottle went bad before i used it all.

I know, @MidNight! I have a liter of it!  I never buy this big of a bottle again. I do not think mine went bad yet. How do you know yours is bad?

I do not remember where, but I think I've seen Copper P coming soon. Can't remember what size i saw either.... I think like 8 oz, or maybe 4. I would gladly get either size of it, so I could have fresh product again.

Respected Contributor

@sonechko Thanks for all your help & info Heart

I'll be keeping a close watch on this thread Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@sonechko Thanks for all your help & info Heart

I'll be keeping a close watch on this thread Smiley Wink

Woman Happy That's great @FleaMktQn! Great to hear this! Smiley Happy But do not rely on this thread a hundred percent, some posts end up going - poof! Check the Isomers page also. The Matrixyl will definitely go down from a hundred bucks. Regular price for Matrixyl is like $66 dollars for 1 oz.

But it's for 20% concentration. Concentration of this Bonus size is, I believe is 8%?  It's in formulation to it's optimul tested level..... but not like 20% she offered before....