Respected Contributor

Re: ISOMERS December Visit starts on 12/6

@sonechko wrote:

@makena wrote:

@sonechko can't believe I just purchased the hair serum and hair boost and I paid the same for one and now you're getting two for the same price.

I KNOW, @makena!  Oh well...

Guess, now is our chance to stock up? Do you like using this serum and hair boost? I have them, but hardly using. Serum's potency I tried to estimate using on my eyebrows, and if it would be a success, then I'd start working it on my head. But I did not have much success with the brows. Maybe did not use it long enough. I get very impatient with little things like that.

This is my first time trying these items.  I recently purchased the EyezTight and was so impressed with such quick results.  I was really happy with it.  I saw immediate results and most importantly, it did not make my eyes burn or itch.  Most eye products bother me. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Krissy_1968 @makena @Linmo @JeanLouiseFinch,  in case if you have something in cart or in mind, EVINE just posted a promo with 15% off on BEAUTY, with $75 purchase, till tomorrow evening. Coupon is available on site.

Esteemed Contributor

@makena wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@makena wrote:

@sonechko can't believe I just purchased the hair serum and hair boost and I paid the same for one and now you're getting two for the same price.

Guess, now is our chance to stock up? Do you like using this serum and hair boost? I have them, but hardly using. Serum's potency I tried to estimate using on my eyebrows, and if it would be a success, then I'd start working it on my head. But I did not have much success with the brows. Maybe did not use it long enough. I get very impatient with little things like that.

This is my first time trying these items.  I recently purchased the EyezTight and was so impressed with such quick results.  I was really happy with it.  I saw immediate results and most importantly, it did not make my eyes burn or itch.  Most eye products bother me. 

I agree @makena. Their eye products at minimum do not irritate the eyes! And at maximum - actually work! Cat Happy 

I hate using any eye products, especially eye creams. Isomers are the only ones I can use. The other products give me counter productive results in the morning.

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

I did not know, you can be a Tom-Boy @Krissy_1968! Smiley Happy

oh I thought you were around during my July adventure when my roof blow up during the monsoon thunderstorm and I climbed up and nailed it down in the pouring rain...I wouldn't say I am a tom-boy but would say I could kick a tom-boy's a@@ if needed Woman Wink 

Woman LOL Priceless statement @Krissy_1968!

Woman LOL Woman LOL Woman Wink

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@makena wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@makena wrote:

I agree @makena. Their eye products at minimum do not irritate the eyes! And at maximum - actually work! Cat Happy 

I hate using any eye products, especially eye creams. Isomers are the only ones I can use. The other products give me counter productive results in the morning.

LOVE the Mesz-mer-eyes!!! Always have her Fast Lift eye in my stash...and her wrinkle viper!!! These are all MY must haves for the eyes/eye area!!! 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Among all Isomers eye products I like R-Pur for eyes the best @Krissy_1968. It's also - the most expensive!

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Among all Isomers eye products I like R-Pur for eyes the best @Krissy_1968. It's also - the most expensive!

to be honest @sonechko...I went through an entire bottle of the R pur for eyes and didn't notice a difference with my slight eye bags...I have learned (thanks Wayne Goss!!!) to disguise them with great makeup tricks!!! I don't think I would want to remove them surgically (Woman Surprised) so will continue to use makeup to hide them...need to try my nuFace again too...but glad it works for you!!!  another reason to try something because not everything works for everyone...for me it was a no but for many I bet it will be a yes!

Esteemed Contributor

Exactly @Krissy_1968!  I don't have eye bags, but my lids are "hoody" and nothing really can help that! Woman Happy I mostly love how R-pur feels gliding on and my eye area looks very fresh with it, with some slight improvement and tightening.

I really want to get R-Pure for face double pack for the price of one. But it's still - $160!  I am not sure how it would work for my face and for this kind of money I hesitate to try!  I remember using it years ago, did not notice much difference on me though, if I recall correctly.

Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968  I love mez-mer-eyes, too, but didn't she change it to All in One or something? I don't like the R-Pur, either-did nothing for me. Might as well have been using water.

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

Ladies, ladies! I am just happy to see Manuela on for more than 1 day...it almost seemed to me for a while there that she was being shown the door...if not, certainly her hat!

Her kits look great! Love the bag too @JeanLouiseFinch!

@sonechko I think that what is happening to Manuela is the same thing that is happening to Dimitri...they are being demanded BY EVINE to bring *newer*  *improved* *better* versions of many of their PROVEN formulas...I LOVED D's old version of his Stem Rejens and really don't care for his reformulation of them...I am very sad the Ceramide Pro has been discontinued since I use it and love it (and bought a few on her site last sale!) Her new version doesn't even contain ceramides...

I am looking forward to both Manuela's and Dimitri's visits...I see both have many new kits now...going to start a "who's ready for Skinn" thread soon if @catlover doesn't (hint hint Cat Woman Wink

I am thinking both D and M are pushing their company and manufacturing limits...Dimitri's moldy lip scrub from the last lip dye kit...and my Isomer's Re affirm Neck cream...I was 2/3 done and I noticed it was colored funny...opened it and found mold Woman Tongue so in the trash it went... I am worried the pressure to perform by Evine is somewhat comprimising production...but I will hold that for another time..I am sure these are isolated incidents and I know both brands are quality oriented and customer oriented!

Looking forward to the vist and hearing about the new products!!! Hugs @sonechko Heart and you are Isomer's ambassador here Woman Very Happy

Woman Happy Hi @Krissy_1968!!! HeartHeartHeart Not really "Isomer's ambassodor here", just love the line, and happy to share new Isomers offerings coming with the visit. But ONLY for those, who care or are remotely interested.

My own experience with this line is simply amazing, but it certainly comes with just that - the results and experience using this line and over time! Woman Happy Still I have no slightest intention to "make" anyone use Isomers. Just sharing.

I do not know whether it's in fact Evine making Manuela change things around, or Isomers Company doing it on their own volition, but I know that they undergo something they calling "streamlining". 

Thus some changes in some products formulas, not in all, but some, changing certain line of products, and as result of this all - the cancellations of a few A/D programs.

Yeah, people were counting on these A/Ds, but the product will not be available much longer to sustain A/D program end.....So,  well, C'est la vie! 

Thank you so much Krissy for stopping by!

I can't even start to convey with words how much I appreciate and enjoy your every post.  You good heart and intentions come through pouring from everything you write. HeartWoman Happy Thanks!

Well ladies Evine cancelled my eyelash protein that I had on a 2 year auto-delivery.  So I think me and Isomers are really done. No notification, nothing (just like the Immortal and the cleansers and the list goes on). I don't like the stem genesis for the lashes at all. Only the protein.  I had a Beekman order that was to ship out yesterday so I checked the status only to discover this latest cancellation.  Needless to say Beekman didn't ship even though it was supposed to - I'm so over Evine.

I do believe they push too hard on the vendors at the expense of the customer (literally and figuratively) to produce new, new, new.