Esteemed Contributor

Re: ISOMERS December Visit starts on 12/6

I'd say so @SandGirl. About that long. Again, depending how we use it, of course. For some it will last 6 month, and for some - 4. So, here we go - 3 bottles in a year!

It's better to transfer some serum into a small bottle to use and tightly close the big bottle and put it away. This way we do not open/close it unnecessarily and contents won't get exposed to the air, or accidently drop the big bottle! Woman Surprised It's glass bottle, I think.

Trusted Contributor

@SandGirl the copper p duo is also nice and a good deal.  Read the reviews.  I'm contemplating another, but right now I think I will wait and see if Evine throws out a coupon in the next few days.  Isomers is scheduled to be on again the beginning of January.  At least you can get the copper duo now and try it till the end of January.  Your others don't ship out right away.  @sonechko posted on one thread the recommended products by age group.  Also email Isomers CS and tell them your needs.  They will give you a regime and never tried to oversell me on extra products.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes @Suebdoo, Cooper P Duo was really a good deal...... I went on Isomers dot ca and checked the prices for singles - Cooper Rich Mask (small size 2 oz) - $30, and Copper P Concentrate Bonus Size 4 oz - $200!

So, the duo offered on Evine had to be at least $350 in value, considering  Bonus 8.12 oz size Copper mask.

The only problem is........ it's sold out.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sonechko wrote:

Yes @Suebdoo, Cooper P Duo was really a good deal...... I went on Isomers dot ca and checked the prices for singles - Cooper Rich Mask (small size 2 oz) - $30, and Copper P Concentrate Bonus Size 4 oz - $200!

So, the duo offered on Evine had to be at least $350 in value, considering  Bonus 8.12 oz size Copper mask.

The only problem is........ it's sold out.

For those still interested in the Copper P duo, check the Isomers website tomorrow.  They usually offer the same specials at the same (or slightly lower) prices for one day.  The shipping cost is around $7 for an entire order and you receive it in about 3 days.

Esteemed Contributor

Great idea coming from @Linmo!  Also, even on Evine site tonight or tomorrow, there may be a few of them pop back out of the system. You need to buy right away, since it may be one or two items only.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

For those still interested in the Copper P duo, check the Isomers website tomorrow.  They usually offer the same specials at the same (or slightly lower) prices for one day.  The shipping cost is around $7 for an entire order and you receive it in about 3 days.

Thank you, @Linmo. Guess it wasn't meant to be for me.  I began placing my order around 45 minutes before the end of the final show. Got to where I was asked for my password. Hadn't ordered for a few months and couldn't remember it.  Checked my info file, but couldn't find it.  So, requested password reset. Got screen that I had been sent an email with a link to reset it. Email never appeared.  Repeated this with same result, at least a dozen times, until the copper serum/mask set sold out, and then the show was over, as was the event pricing. I STILL haven't received a reset email - more than 3 hours later!  Guess even though they had my name, email address and phone number and have been a good customer, they didn't want or need my business.  Very disappointed and wasted a whole lot of time.  Never say never, but highly doubt I'll give Evine the opportunity to waste any more of my time! Have never had trouble like this with The Q, HSN or Amazon.  I'll check out the Isomers web site tomorrow.  Thanks!

Edit:  Rereading this, sorry if my disappointment sounded really negative. I do hope to give Isomers a try!

Esteemed Contributor

Did you check your Spam Folder in your e-mail, @OooLaLa?  Things like that oftentimes may end up in spam.

Honored Contributor

FYI ladies - for those of you who are buying/using the Copper serum (or anything with copper in it, like the All-in-One serum), be sure to use it and your Vitamin C product(s) at times separate from each other. They should not be used at the same time as they cancel one another out.
Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:
FYI ladies - for those of you who are buying/using the Copper serum (or anything with copper in it, like the All-in-One serum), be sure to use it and your Vitamin C product(s) at times separate from each other. They should not be used at the same time as they cancel one another out.

Thank you @JeanLouiseFinch I would not have known that, so no copper p in the morning Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch, while this is true for Cooper and VitaminC products from other lines, this does not apply for products from Isomers line.

Isomers developed their own form of Cooper,  being approached with a request from a cosmetic surgeon for Copper product suitable for use before/after surgery to speed up healing process.

I asked again this morning, just to make sure I got this correctly and here is Isomers representative's answer to this:

"This is on our website FAQ section. We use a form of copper that does not cancel out vitamin c.

Can I mix Isomers’ Copper products with vitamin C serums?

Yes. You can mix Copper P Concentrate Serum with our vitamin C product – Illumi-Bright Vitamin C & Ferulic Skin Booster and other vitamin C products as well. Isomers’ Copper products contain trace minerals and a special form of copper that are not negatively affected by the use of vitamin C. Our copper is not oxidized (blue or green), so it acts as an anti-oxidant, and will not be cancelled out by using a vitamin C product at the same time. Please note however, that Isomers’ copper products should not be mixed with ascorbic acid."