Esteemed Contributor

ISOMERS December Visit starts on 12/6

Starting on December 6 at 11 pm ET.

QVC Customer Care

Re: ISOMERS December Visit starts on 12/6

This thread has been removed by QVC because contains a live link to another retailer

Honored Contributor

I'm such a sucker for these bags that come in kits, and this one is super cute.  I can see myself using it for several upcoming trips.  

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I'm such a sucker for these bags that come in kits, and this one is super cute.  I can see myself using it for several upcoming trips.  

@JeanLouiseFinchThis is the same bag she used in her TTV 2 years ago at Christmas time.  I purchased it back then and you're right, it is super cute!  I'll probably pick up this set as well since I want haven't tried the new eye cream yet and love the clay cleanser.

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

This bag is also roomy, @JeanLouiseFinch!

And I love pasley design too. I do have all the items in this kit, but because these ARE all the items I gladly use - I think, I'll have to buy it for the price. The Matrixyl face cream alone is at fifty dollars, or is it more? Plus, a nice bag! Cat Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ladies, ladies! I am just happy to see Manuela on for more than 1 day...it almost seemed to me for a while there that she was being shown the door...if not, certainly being handed her hat!

Her kits look great! Love the bag too @JeanLouiseFinch!

@sonechko I think that what is happening to Manuela is the same thing that is happening to Dimitri...they are being demanded BY EVINE to bring *newer*  *improved* *better* versions of many of their PROVEN formulas...I LOVED D's old version of his Stem Rejens and really don't care for his reformulation of them...I am very sad the Ceramide Pro has been discontinued since I use it and love it (and bought a few on her site last sale!) Her new version doesn't even contain ceramides...

I am looking forward to both Manuela's and Dimitri's visits...I see both have many new kits now...going to start a "who's ready for Skinn" thread soon if @catlover doesn't (hint hint Cat Woman Wink

I am thinking both D and M are pushing their company and manufacturing limits...Dimitri's moldy lip scrub from the last lip dye kit...and my Isomer's Re affirm Neck cream...I was 2/3 done and I noticed it was colored funny...opened it and found mold Woman Tongue so in the trash it went... I am worried the pressure to perform by Evine is somewhat comprimising production...but I will hold that for another time..I am sure these are isolated incidents and I know both brands are quality oriented and customer oriented!

Looking forward to the vist and hearing about the new products!!! Hugs @sonechko Heart and you are Isomer's ambassador here Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

Ladies, ladies! I am just happy to see Manuela on for more than 1 day...it almost seemed to me for a while there that she was being shown the door...if not, certainly her hat!

Her kits look great! Love the bag too @JeanLouiseFinch!

@sonechko I think that what is happening to Manuela is the same thing that is happening to Dimitri...they are being demanded BY EVINE to bring *newer*  *improved* *better* versions of many of their PROVEN formulas...I LOVED D's old version of his Stem Rejens and really don't care for his reformulation of them...I am very sad the Ceramide Pro has been discontinued since I use it and love it (and bought a few on her site last sale!) Her new version doesn't even contain ceramides...

I am looking forward to both Manuela's and Dimitri's visits...I see both have many new kits now...going to start a "who's ready for Skinn" thread soon if @catlover doesn't (hint hint Cat Woman Wink

I am thinking both D and M are pushing their company and manufacturing limits...Dimitri's moldy lip scrub from the last lip dye kit...and my Isomer's Re affirm Neck cream...I was 2/3 done and I noticed it was colored funny...opened it and found mold Woman Tongue so in the trash it went... I am worried the pressure to perform by Evine is somewhat comprimising production...but I will hold that for another time..I am sure these are isolated incidents and I know both brands are quality oriented and customer oriented!

Looking forward to the vist and hearing about the new products!!! Hugs @sonechko Heart and you are Isomer's ambassador here Woman Very Happy

Woman Happy Hi @Krissy_1968!!! HeartHeartHeart Not really "Isomer's ambassodor here", just love the line, and happy to share new Isomers offerings coming with the visit. But ONLY for those, who care or are remotely interested.

My own experience with this line is simply amazing, but it certainly comes with just that - the results and experience using this line and over time! Woman Happy Still I have no slightest intention to "make" anyone use Isomers. Just sharing.

I do not know whether it's in fact Evine making Manuela change things around, or Isomers Company doing it on their own volition, but I know that they undergo something they calling "streamlining". 

Thus some changes in some products formulas, not in all, but some, changing certain line of products, and as result of this all - the cancellations of a few A/D programs.

Yeah, people were counting on these A/Ds, but the product will not be available much longer to sustain A/D program end.....So,  well, C'est la vie! 

Thank you so much Krissy for stopping by!

I can't even start to convey with words how much I appreciate and enjoy your every post.  You good heart and intentions come through pouring from everything you write. HeartWoman Happy Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

Woman Happy Hi @Krissy_1968!!! HeartHeartHeart Not really "Isomer's ambassodor here", just love the line, and happy to share new Isomers offerings coming with the visit. But ONLY for those, who care or are remotely interested.

My own experience with this line is simply amazing, but it certainly comes with just that - the results and experience using this line and over time! Woman Happy Still I have no slightest intention to "make" anyone use Isomers. Just sharing.

I do not know whether it's in fact Evine making Manuela change things around, or Isomers Company doing it on their own volition, but I know that they undergo something they calling "streamlining". 

Thus some changes in some products formulas, not in all, but some, changing certain line of products, and as result of this all - the cancellations of a few A/D programs.

Yeah, people were counting on these A/Ds, but the product will not be available much longer to sustain A/D program end.....So,  well, C'est la vie! 

I can't even start to convey with words how much I appreciate and enjoy your every post.  You good heart and intentions come through pouring from everything you write. HeartWoman Happy Thanks!

Awww my dear friend... you always make me smile! I look forward to our chats here...your kind words truly touch me ...and I have had a rough few weeks of late...dad in hospital...work issues... it appears December is a bad month for me from last few years past...I am hoping to turn it around with good thoughts and some Isomer's in me stocking Woman Wink for Krissymas Woman Very Happy
My neighbors all have their house lit up for Christmas and I haven't found the time to go climb on my roof and hang my lights...I am thinking tomorrow LOL I did go buy a few of those Star Shower projectors at Walmart so if all else fails...I won't look grinchy lol
I hope you are well and having a great holiday season! Your post really lifted my "bah humbug" spirit! Heart Heart Heart

Respected Contributor

I understand the reasons why skin care companies change their formulations, but for those of us with reactive skin, it can be a problem.  If they replace a product with another one, that's one thing because we know it is different.  If they reformulate it under the same name and packaging, we have no way to know until we open a new bottle.

Respected Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

Awww my dear friend... you always make me smile! I look forward to our chats here...your kind words truly touch me ...and I have had a rough few weeks of late...dad in hospital...work issues... it appears December is a bad month for me from last few years past...I am hoping to turn it around with good thoughts and some Isomer's in me stocking Woman Wink for Krissymas Woman Very Happy
My neighbors all have their house lit up for Christmas and I haven't found the time to go climb on my roof and hang my lights...I am thinking tomorrow LOL I did go buy a few of those Star Shower projectors at Walmart so if all else fails...I won't look grinchy lol
I hope you are well and having a great holiday season! Your post really lifted my "bah humbug" spirit! Heart Heart Heart

@Krissy_1968I'm sorry to hear about your dad.   My husband and I have 4 parents in their 80s.  Our daughter tells me that this is the new reality for baby boomers.   Best wishes for you and your family!