Respected Contributor

Re: ISOMERS Anniversary Special $25 or 25% off

I didn't buy the TSV yesterday even though it was a great price , i thought over $7 in tax and the $ 7 shipping turned me off . I know that is stupid reason not to get it. I usually wait too long to make my mind up. I can afford it , i just get nit picky about my purchases.

Respected Contributor

@MW in Iowa I agree their shipping is ridiculous (tax is tax and no control over that).  I buy very little from ShopHQ anymore.  Sometimes I have a coupon and that nullifies the shipping charge. Otherwise, if it's a product I really want I just bite the bullitt and pay it.  But it's become rare.  More often than not I'll just buy other products elsewhere.

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

I didn't buy the TSV yesterday even though it was a great price , i thought over $7 in tax and the $ 7 shipping turned me off . I know that is stupid reason not to get it. I usually wait too long to make my mind up. I can afford it , i just get nit picky about my purchases.

It was free shipping with their card over $75, but I agree tax and shipping are deal breakers for me too. Not stupid at all. 

Trusted Contributor

Same here.... have some items in my cart but s&h is stopping me from pulling the trigger. I only purchase isomers from them, don't want their CC.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Isomers is my go-to and has been for a few years now. I decided to try a few products for my eyes - dark circles underneath especially. I always read descriptions to find out what they may do for me. After faithfully using, I certainly can see they've helped me a lot.

I do use a few for my overall complexion too.

I do pick and choose carefully what to use, what I think will benefit me. Genetically speaking my facial skin takes after my mother's side being from Czeck and Austrian decent, heavily creased as old age comes upon them/us/me. My mother being in her 30s-40s in the 1950s-1960s, not much was really out there. She believed only in Pond's cold cream, used it till the day she died pretty much. Things have so changed with tons of much more improved products, I vowed to myself I did not want to grow old with deep creases (I'm 69). I know the products I use by Isomers Dr./owner and researchers behind the science has really tremendously worked with me, for me. 

Within the last couple of years though Isomers products certainly have gone up in price and down in amount of product in many bottles. One for example is the Copper P that I use every day. This time of year she would offer a half liter for about $129. I rarely find Copper P in a decent amout for an equally decent price tag. Just yesterday I saw a 1oz bottle for $79. Good thing I don't need any for a couple of years as this stuff in my 1/2 liter lasts for a couple of years. I need only a few drops. Last time I saw 1/2 liter bottle offered it was well over $250.00!!!