Respected Contributor

I wish QVC would have a Bobbi Brown TSV!

I really would love to see some new makeup choices at the Q. I'm not saying anything bad about the brands already here, but just would love more of a variety in brands. I know that Bobbi Brown is expensive, but I really like a lot of her products. Probably my fave makeup brand is Toofaced, but they're taken.. Lol. What do you gals think? Do you Iike to try new brands, or are you loyal to certain ones? 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I wish QVC would have a Bobbi Brown TSV!

If you go to gilt city (google it) you can get a voucher for $30.00 of $80.00 at Bobbi Brown...

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Super Contributor

There used to be a BB TSV in June I think - with the 2nd autodelivery shipment in October.

It seems like the It girl is IT cosmetics now, so maybe they don't have room for Bobbi anymore.  

Too bad - While Bobbi wasn't exactly warm and fuzzy, watching her was like getting a make up lesson too. 

Respected Contributor

Was a time when there would be a Bobbi Brown TSV twice a year. It would be nice if QVC did offer more variety, in beauty and other categories, too. I did pre-order the Bare Essentials TSV and I love it. I miss the days when there were frequent BE TSV's and shows multi-hours long.
Respected Contributor

Yeah - it seemed like she really did not want to be there. Maybe she did, but that was her affect.
Honored Contributor

I really enjoy Bobbi Brown cosmetics, all except her shimmery pieces.... but the quality of what she sells is greatj!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

I would like to see a Bobbi Brown show! A TSV would be amazing! She makes amazing products...

Esteemed Contributor

I love her makeup products! They work well for my skin and last all day. I remember when she had a TSV last Fall that the host stated it would be the only one for the year She used to have two a year and then now one a year. I have my fingers crossed that she gets the one a year and it will be in Fall. Nothing against the other makeup brands but it just seems like it is either ten times a year for a TSV or nothing. I'm assuming it's all in the negotiated contracts and who owns what company or corporation but for all the buying power that QVC owns you would just expect a little more variety.   

Respected Contributor

I love, love, love Bobbi Brown !  At 63 years old, I've tried them all and nothing compares to her 'EVERYTHING MASCARA' !  No traveling around the eyes, just the best.  And I also use her eye shadow as my eyeliner.  Perfection.  Nothing else will do.

Honored Contributor

@Donovan wrote:

There used to be a BB TSV in June I think - with the 2nd autodelivery shipment in October.

It seems like the It girl is IT cosmetics now, so maybe they don't have room for Bobbi anymore.  

Too bad - While Bobbi wasn't exactly warm and fuzzy, watching her was like getting a make up lesson too. 

Although I don't use her products anymore since they are not cruelty free, I did enjoy her shows with all the tips and tricks. I actually don't mind her no nonsense style and prefer it over Jamie from IT's breathless, repetitive  presentations especially the ones where using her brushes on your face is like being a movie star or whatever silliness she said. And I like BB products much better than ITs. Anyway, I'd much rather BB be on more often. It is too bad she isn't.