Valued Contributor

I was thinking of an old cologne tonight Muguet

[ Edited ]

I love the scent of Lily of the Valley.  Muguet was made by Coty.  I'm thinking I ahould go find a bottle.   Love the scent.  Do any of you remember it?

Super Contributor

Re: I was thinking of an old cologne tonight Muguet

Muguet des bois. Wow that brings back memories! I loved it.
Esteemed Contributor

@LoriMI wrote:

I love the scent of Lily of the Valley.  Muguet was made by Coty.  I'm thinking I ahould go find a bottle.   Love the scent.  Do any of you remember it?

****************************************************************************************

I've heard of it, but I don't recall smelling it. Check out fragrancenet or perfumania

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

Even the ads were pretty. They sold it one time with an aqua cotton hanky (when"ladies still carried "hankies") decorated with Lilies of the Valley, and the whole presentation was SO sweet.
I think I still have my hanky i with some old things of my mom's.
Super Contributor

I remember it well. I wore it all through high school. I also love any perfume that has lily of the Valley in it.  I think you can still buy it online.

Honored Contributor

Crabtree and Evelyn Lily of the Valley is the same scent. Lovely.

Honored Contributor

I had the same nostalgic thoughts a few months ago.  Muget du Bois was a favorite as a teen.  Based on several recommendations here, I bought both the Crabtree & Evelyn "Lily" and Jessica McClintock.  Both are nice, but I like the Jessica McClintock more.  It's a bit closer to a true Lily of the Valley scent, IMO.  I still want to get a bottle of Muget du Bois, but thought I should use these first.  It's super inexpensive on Amazon.

Trusted Contributor

Forgot all about that fragrance. Brings back memories of long ago. Loved the scent.
Respected Contributor

Funny you brought this up! I found Muguet over on ebay a few weeks ago ( I was thinking about it too! Great minds! lol) and purchased a bottle for around $11. Smells just as lovely as when I wore it many, many years ago. Nice! I also have a lovely Lily of the Valley scent by Penhaglion that I purchased on Amazon. 

Occasional Contributor