Super Contributor

I really dislike the "new" message board format...

which is why I haven't been here in ages. I guess I just have to get used to it, but ...sigh.

Valued Contributor

Re: I really dislike the "new" message board format...

Hi Kate--I feel the EXACT same way, and I haven't spent much time on these boards since the format change. I am usually okay with change-really!-but somethung about this forum layout and search functions seems not very user-friendly to me. Which is a big bummer for me b/c I am (was?) a long time poster here (2006 was when I registered). Sigh-- I feel your pain.Smiley Sad

Valued Contributor

Which is why this once successful board is in epic fail now.  Perhaps the Q is trying to kill it off...

Trusted Contributor

Some of us are posting more than before........

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Super Contributor

I agree.

This new board is NOT user-friendly and requires too many clicks to eventually get to where you're going.....that is IF you can find what you're looking for.

Also, I miss the variety of topics.  I always got helpful tips, hints, great recipes, and just enjoyed reading what people were doing and if they had problems, I enjoyed reading solutions or recommendations that other posters provided.

Now all topics on these forums are boring, mundane, not interesting.

Not to mention the Moderators who apparently delete threads because comments were "rude."  Jeez.......

Trusted Contributor

@chi5925 wrote:

I agree.

This new board is NOT user-friendly and requires too many clicks to eventually get to where you're going.....that is IF you can find what you're looking for.

Also, I miss the variety of topics.  I always got helpful tips, hints, great recipes, and just enjoyed reading what people were doing and if they had problems, I enjoyed reading solutions or recommendations that other posters provided.

Now all topics on these forums are boring, mundane, not interesting.

Not to mention the Moderators who apparently delete threads because comments were "rude."  Jeez.......

@chi5925, all of this is still here if you look - recipes, beauty, fashion and home tips, wellness. Tips and recommendations abound. You just need to know which forums to look at. 

As to your last sentence, I think "rudeness" being banned is about time - no matter how entertaining some might have found it.....

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Honored Contributor

It does take some getting used too, but hang in there and eventually you'll get more comfortable with it.  There are some features of the old board that didn't make the transition and some folks do find that frustrating.

Super Contributor

Yeah I am discouraged with these boards and have lost interest.  I do miss the WEN boards, not sure where they went?

Honored Contributor

@Cheezit wrote:

Yeah I am discouraged with these boards and have lost interest.  I do miss the WEN boards, not sure where they went?

@Cheezit  Under the Forum headings, on the left sidebar, click on "My Favorite Brands".  WEN is a sub forum there.

Honored Contributor

There's still PLENTY of rudeness here. I don't see a big difference between the previous and present poofages