Valued Contributor

I posted about lightening a too dark foundation and modt recommended that I return...

Because it was such an expensive Dior foundation. Well in a nut shell I had bought this back in late August @ Sephora and had no receipt or even the original box it came in. Well. I went to a Sephora near me and guess what! Even thought this particular store didn't carry the Capture Totale ( had other Dior foundations) she let me exchange it for 2 other items in the Dior line. What I wanted to say is first they were so nice about it... I had bought online so I showed her my iphone order from my Sephora app. but she was gonna just take my word for it without it. However she needed the item # since their store didn'y have that so for those of you who have the Sephora app this is another way of showing proof of purchase in case there are issues. I feel so much better knowing I didn't have to eat that $78 price tag!! But this foundation is worth every penny! It's that good. I am gonna buy my right color with the F&F sale this week!!! Just thought I'd share the news!!! Thanks to all you girls who encourged me to try to return!! Had I gone to the bigger Sephora a little further away I probably could have exchanged it for the same if they had my color in stock but I am still so happy!!! : )