Contributor

Re: I need a good hand cream - Any suggestions?

I really like Bliss Hand Cream. A little goes a long way and if you don't over-apply it absorbs well.

Trusted Contributor

I am plagued by dry hands year round. I have finally found a hand cream (not lotion) that has eased my problem tremendously!

t is Curel Daily Moisture in the TUBE. Don't buy the bottle. This cream has a very light scent which diminishes in no time at all, it is not greasy, it only takes a dime size amount and it doesn't wash off until the second or third handwashing. I keep a tube in my kitchen, my bathroom and my bedroom. I have been the queen of hand lotions and creams for many years and this one I've been using a little over 2 years. It's great!

Best part...it's available at Target, Walgreens, Wal-Mart and any other drug or discount store. I buy the large tube and it is around $6 or $7 dollars and lasts a good long time.

Trusted Contributor

I use Eurcerin Intense Repair. Buy it at CVS for $5.99. I kept it in my desk drawer at school. My hands used to be so dry from the chalk and constant washing,but this brought them back immediately. Not greasy,either and non-scented. Good luck.
Honored Contributor

I use and like the fast-absorbing version of Neutrogena's Norwegian Formula Hand Cream:

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Occasional Contributor

This is one product that I just keep trying and I have not found what I really need. I am going to use L'Occitiane that was on TSV other than that I like Caudalie somewhat.

Regular Contributor

L'Occitane

Respected Contributor

Funny you should mention hand cream. Just this morning I found a small tube of philosophy's Hands of Hope in my bag (I had completely forgotten about it) and three and a half hours later my hands still feel great. Not sure if there is an SPF in it though...

Super Contributor

For all of you who say you don't like a heavy or greasy hand cream, the thing is that if you put on a really good, rich cream at night you won't need to reapply during the day. I have very dry skin and for years I applied creams multiple times each day. Once I started using The Body Shop's Hemp Hand Protector before bed, I seldom need cream during the day. I dislike the medicinal smell but put up with it because it's the only one I've found that works so well and I've tried just about every product recommended here and others as well.

For lips, I use Paula's Choice Lip & Body Treatment balm at night as well.

Respected Contributor

Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter or their body butters!

Super Contributor

Aveda has a great hand cream !