Honored Contributor

Re: I need a fragrance-free non-greasy facial moisturizer and one that doesn't cost the moon!

@Trinity11 wrote:

@cherib wrote:

Cliniquoe's clarifying lotion is great - no scent,  to greasy and easy on sensitive skin.

Did you mean to say the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion....oil free? The Clarifying Lotion is a toner, or exfoliator.Woman Happy

Love Clinique products, though. They are fragrance free and excellent for sensitive skin.

@Trinity11

I didn't know they had an oil free version of this.  This might work for me, since the regular one did not!  Thanks!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Re: I need a fragrance-free non-greasy facial moisturizer and one that doesn't cost the moon!

@MercysMom wrote:

Cerave PM. I love it. There's an AM and a PM, but the AM has a sunscreen in it that  does smell. The PM does not. I use it morning and night along with their serum and eye cream. I'm also using two of their cleansers, one in morning and one at night. I am extremely happy with all their products so far. No strange smell, can find in drug store, reasonably priced. Seeing nice changes in my very sensitive skin at 54.

@MercysMom

I use Cerave body cream faithfully as prescribed by my dr.  I did not realize that they had potions specifically for the face?  An a.m. and a p.m.?? And a serum, also?  Gee, I will have to look these up.  Thanks!!!  

Honored Contributor

@maggi the cat wrote:

I use Olay Regenerist Face Sculpting cream in the Fragrance free version. I am also very sensitive, and this is not greasy at all.  Plus, it is a day and night cream.

@maggi the cat

What do you find this does for you?  I have used some Olay products in the past and have not seemed to have had a problem with them.  Thanks!  

Honored Contributor

@Jacie wrote:

I am a fan of CeraVe or Skin Medica.

@Jacie

Are there different kinds of the Skin Medica?  Or just one lotion?  Thanks for your post?

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

Another vote for Josie Maran Face Butter, (its unscented) and argon milk...

I am super sensitive & these keep my face looking great & hydrated.

@quadmimi

The name "face butter" sounds greasy and heavy -- is it?  I thank you -- they both sound intriguing.  

Honored Contributor

@StillRachB wrote:
Paula's Choice! Lots of options and their customer service is super helpful in helping you to figure out what you need. And they'll send you free samples.

@StillRachB

Thank you.  I appreciate your taking the time to post!

Respected Contributor

Paula's Choice has quite a few to choose from for your skin issues.  I've tried them all and purchase again and again. 

Honored Contributor

@henderson wrote:

Paula's Choice is fragrance-free, color-free and no animal testing.  I also use CeraVue Moisturizing Lotion.  They have am (with SPF) and pm.

@henderson

Lots of PC lovers here!  I will give this a look and see!  Thanks so much.  

Honored Contributor

@rhinovodka wrote:

Burts Bees Sensitive Daily. It's nice and lightweight.

@rhinovodka

I keep looking at Burts Bees things and then I get scared and don't try!!!  Thank you.  

Honored Contributor

@Carolm wrote:

Another vote for Cetaphil as recommended by my dermatologist.

@Carolm

Thank you.  I am thinking as I age -- that simple is the way to go.  Less problematic and less things to go wrong!!!