Super Contributor

I'm back with a few new tips Beauties~

I just want mention that I don't like Maybelline's tatoo shadows, find them much too drying for my lids but they are popular & lots of people do love them. Infact, I may be one of the few but I haven't found a cream shadow I do like. BUT........(going to try Kat's BB cream shadow reco. "Sandy Gold"

The cream shadow I do like but haven't found a way to give them some lasting power & also illiminate that greasy look. "The Revlon Illuminance Cream shadows" I use NYX HD eye primer because it is much more moisturizing for the lid & whole eye area but unlike others it takes a few more minutes to set which is fine for me. Then I use NYX Eyshadow Base Skin Tone on the lid & a bit above which is a matte. It works for lasting power probably because the base is matte, not only that it give a the shadow a soft glow & not that greasy look.

A poster a few wks. back was searching for a Bronze Mascara, I don't know of one but I tryed this & it worked well with a Dk. Brown Mascara & more.

Ok, it's the the Revlon Illuminace Cream eyeshadow in "Just Not Nudes" which has a light & deeper bronze color. Use your favorite Mascara & let it dry well. (I tryed this several ways) but the best way is to use your baby finger in the bronze shade, go back & forth go in for a second application if you like & use a lash brush or save a older mascara brush & go over it lightly. It does not change the volumne of length of you mascara but the best part is that it makes your lashes so soft.

Since I wear mostly black mascara, I am going to buy the pallette they have with the black shade for my lashes. If you try it, I hope it works just as well for you!