Trusted Contributor

I just found a GREAT matte eye shadow palette!

It's from purminerals and it's called "soul mattes". It has 8 large shadows in a mirrored METAL case and it includes a nice application brush. I was looking for something different for my green eyes. This fits the bill. It has rosy, plummy brown, burgundy and brown shades. It goes on great and lasts all day. I think that it's especially pretty for green eyes. It retails for $32 but I got it for 20% off. Do any of you beauties own this? Do you like it? Check it out!

Valued Contributor

Re: I just found a GREAT matte eye shadow palette!

Another good neutral set is Urban Decay, The Naturals.

Super Contributor

sounds like a great matte palette.

Honored Contributor

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

they used to sell on shophq-too bad they are no longer there-I used to love listening to the rep-she was just the cutest thing-also it's easier to buy what you like when everything is shown and explained.............

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Respected Contributor

It does look nice to me.....I have green eyes, too. If you don't mind, can you say where you purchased it?

Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

On 2/7/2015 pupwhipped said:

It does look nice to me.....I have green eyes, too. If you don't mind, can you say where you purchased it?

Thanks.

I bought it at Ulta when I got a 20% off coupon. There are websites that sell it also. I believe that you can get it at skinstore dot com now for 20% off.

Catlover, thanks for the picture. I'm not computer savvy enough to be able to post pictures.

Honored Contributor

Pretty colors! A little different, too.

I have blue eyes but I am occasionally told I have beautiful green eyes. lol... I think these would be good colors for me. I think I'll add the palette to my "check out" and maybe get list.

Trusted Contributor

On 2/7/2015 willdob3 said:

Pretty colors! A little different, too.

I have blue eyes but I am occasionally told I have beautiful green eyes. lol... I think these would be good colors for me. I think I'll add the palette to my "check out" and maybe get list.

The colors ARE different which is why I got it. I absolutely did NOT need another palette!!! It's funny--my eyes are GREEN but a lot of people think that my eyes are BLUE! I guess it depends what you are wearing.

Honored Contributor

I have other palettes and shadows from Pur, sometimes their shadows get very dry up at the top and nothing seems to come off on the brush or applicator.