Respected Contributor

I haven't seen model Joy lately

Is she still on the Q? I never miss the beauty shows and haven't seen her in some time. 

Respected Contributor

Re: I haven't seen model Joy lately

I read here that she has her own business now.  I believe it's a modeling agency.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Sunshine Kate wrote:

I read here that she has her own business now.  I believe it's a modeling agency.  

Congratulations to Joy!!!

Honored Contributor

http://www.joytalentagency.com/jta/about-us

joy talent agency

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Something is going on with the models.  I don't watch Qvc tv often but some models seem to be "missing" and there are some new models who obviously aren't professional models.  They are average women, perhaps they work behind the scenes.  

Honored Contributor

@Chrystaltree2 wrote:

Something is going on with the models.  I don't watch Qvc tv often but some models seem to be "missing" and there are some new models who obviously aren't professional models.  They are average women, perhaps they work behind the scenes.  

Some have been there a VERY long time.  I'm sure they are retiring, moving, or moving on.  I will miss those lovely long-time QVC models!  

Respected Contributor

I've been watching QVC since the early 90's so it's always nice to see what's going on with former hosts, models and guests.  Thanks for that website on Joy. 

Honored Contributor

I thought she left quite a while ago - moved out west somewhere because of her husband's job?

Respected Contributor

I'm not sure what an "average woman" looks like, but I think QVC does pretty good on displaying a variety of models and describing the clothing.  That's all we can ask.

Super Contributor

I read on these boards a few months ago that Joy and her sister have opened and are running a talent agency in PA.

Until I found that out, I was under the impression she was leaving QVC to move out to AZ for her husband's job.

She was one of my favorites!