Respected Contributor

I finally caved in & ordered JM's illuminizing vanilla peach body butter! ?

[ Edited ]

I will share it tho. I used to use a similar product  years ago that they used to sell at bath & body works. I hope I will like it for the warmer months with my short sleeves, capris & dresses. I do know it shows some sparkle in the sunlight altho as discribed it has a pearly look in the Jar. Who likes this product? Who dislikes it? And Why?                                                                                                                                                    P.S. I do save my smaller, pretty jars so when I get a large body butter etc. I can transfer the product into them as it conserves the larger jar longer & also can be used in the shower. Also, that way I can share the product with some friends or family who can't afford the product.

Contributor

Re: I finally caved in & ordered JM's illuminizing vanilla peach body butter! ?

I have the illuminating body butter and like it a lot although I like it better when I mix it with (dilute) her regular body butter. It is a thicker consistency than her regular body butter. I don't notice any glitter or sparkles when I use it, just an "illuminizing" shine.
Respected Contributor

be careful around your lighter weight and colored clothes; it can transfer, or that was my experience.

Honored Contributor

It sounds lovely.  I did not order but if there is some illumintion, it will look beautiful on the shoulders and arms.  I am not sure about the legs especially if you wear shorts.  You don't want to be this illuminating body walking around.  Don't get me wrong, it may look good but the legs would be an area i would have to see if I like it.  Give your review once you wear it.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Angela_SoCal...That a good idea of mixing the reg. butter with the illumizing. If I want a less illuminating look for daytime. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@maestra Yes, I remember someone mentioned here that it was transferable. I would put it on far in advance to be on the safe side. Hope that works. Thanks. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1...I purposely want it for my legs too lol! They don't sell it at Sephora but only on the Q, I believe. I will let you know what I think about it tho. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

It's the only JM product I've ever purchased and I couldn't believe the chemical smell. It went right in the trash.

For the summery/beachy scent I buy Tree Hut. Less than $7. Add any illuminizer of your choice after applying.

Respected Contributor

Oh can't wait, I am getting it in her upcoming TSV in March...(I pre-ordered)

I got it in vanilla/apricot one of my favorite scents...

I have the Peach & it is almost tied with my vanilla/apricot..

I have to say tho, a TSV she had quit a while back had a body butter in Cherry pie, that is the best of all her scents for me...